343 please keep HUD movement

Please I beg you! Don’t listen to the others 343. Halo NEEDS Hud movement,(what other refer to as “head bopping”) It was and still is something I was looking forward to to create the best Halo experience yet! If you feel it neccessary though, at least give players this an option.

Ew, no. At least make it an option… I hate it with a passion.

> Ew, no. At least make it an option… I hate it with a passion.

Honestly, it’s not hard to adapt to HUD hopping… In Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3’s HUD hopping isn’t all bad for me.

I don’t know why you guys are whining over this HUD hopping. It doesn’t affect any gameplay or something. I think you guys can’t accept new things being added in the Halo.

And here we are, wanting to either support or deny something outright based on a blurry tiny little 5 second “clip”.

^LOL I like the sound of “The Halo”. I honestly dont even notice it when I play BF3.

I prefer that, it actually makes you feel like a person in a suit instead of a camera on a stick.

> > Ew, no. At least make it an option… I hate it with a passion.
>
> Honestly, it’s not hard to adapt to HUD hopping… In Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3’s HUD hopping isn’t all bad for me.
>
> I don’t know why you guys are whining over this HUD hopping. It doesn’t affect any gameplay or something. I think you guys can’t accept new things being added in the Halo.

Don’t make assumptions or generalizations. I just don’t like it, and I’ve never liked it. That’s my opinion, and there’s nothing wrong with having an option to turn it on or off.

> > > Ew, no. At least make it an option… I hate it with a passion.
> >
> > Honestly, it’s not hard to adapt to HUD hopping… In Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3’s HUD hopping isn’t all bad for me.
> >
> > I don’t know why you guys are whining over this HUD hopping. It doesn’t affect any gameplay or something. I think you guys can’t accept new things being added in the Halo.
>
> Don’t make assumptions or generalizations. I just don’t like it, and I’ve never liked it. That’s my opinion, and there’s nothing wrong with having an option to turn it on or off.

I really hope that you know a word called “adapt”. Otherwise, toggle to turn it off or on is fine as well.

> > > > Ew, no. At least make it an option… I hate it with a passion.
> > >
> > > Honestly, it’s not hard to adapt to HUD hopping… In Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3’s HUD hopping isn’t all bad for me.
> > >
> > > I don’t know why you guys are whining over this HUD hopping. It doesn’t affect any gameplay or something. I think you guys can’t accept new things being added in the Halo.
> >
> > Don’t make assumptions or generalizations. I just don’t like it, and I’ve never liked it. That’s my opinion, and there’s nothing wrong with having an option to turn it on or off.
>
> I really hope that you know a word called “adapt”. Otherwise, toggle to turn it off or on is fine as well.

Adapt: Become adjusted to new conditions.

Of course I know what adapt means, and of course I know that the word exists.

To each their own.

I don’t see why there can’t be an option for it.

Personally, I wouldn’t mind if they kept it for SP and made it look more like H3 for MP. Republic Commando did it.

Realism=/=good gameplay mechanic

> Realism=/=good gameplay mechanic

And Gears of War proves that…

I want it, but make it an option so those who don’t want it don’t have to use it. But personally, I think it would be really cool, I can picture it vividly in my head and it’s pretty -Yoinking!- sweet.

> Realism=/=good gameplay mechanic

It doesn’t affect gameplay, it just makes you feel like a person instead of a camera on a stick.

I say bring it on. Sounds like fun.

Why are people complaining about something they haven’t even seen yet? Jeeez.

> Why are people complaining about something they haven’t even seen yet? Jeeez.

/Human Nature.

> > Why are people complaining about something they haven’t even seen yet? Jeeez.
>
> /Human Nature.

Eh. People complain if things stay the same, and then others complain when they add features… Complete idiocy.

I really feel sorry for 343i over the coming days if this is how people are reacting to such an irrelevant feature.

> > > Why are people complaining about something they haven’t even seen yet? Jeeez.
> >
> > /Human Nature.
>
> Eh. People complain if things stay the same, and then others complain when they add features… Complete idiocy.
>
> I really feel sorry for 343i over the coming days if this is how people are reacting to such an irrelevant feature.

I have a feeling 343 has nerves of steel by now lol.

> > Realism=/=good gameplay mechanic
>
> It doesn’t affect gameplay, it just makes you feel like a person instead of a camera on a stick.

Trying to focus on your radar while it jumping around the place would be quite difficult.