343 please give us an exact date

Please release the exact date Halo infinite is coming out. I have pre brought a copy but if theres a special edition I want to know if thats avaliable. Never have I seen so much secrecy about a halo game in all the years I have been a fan

> 2535414600922971;1:
> Please release the exact date Halo infinite is coming out. I have pre brought a copy but if theres a special edition I want to know if thats avaliable. Never have I seen so much secrecy about a halo game in all the years I have been a fan

We will probably get some updates about the Halo Infinite release date on July 2021.

343 does not make the decisions. MS wants to land the game in the window that allows them to be part of the game awards. They also want to give forza room to breathe and if possible, not launch the same week as COD (given warzone would prob get a new update then). Its all logistics at this point so we will just need to wait till the end of the summer to get the date (inferring we know cods release date by then)

This has already kind of been addressed by the head of Xbox - Phil Spencer. He basically said that they have a 3/4 week window where they would like to release the game in but they’re looking at other games that are coming out in the holiday too.

Essentially they want to release Halo Infinite at the right time to give the everyone the opportunity to play it. With loads of GamePass games releasing in the next 6 months and other big FPS games like CoD & Battlefield they’re trying to make the right choice on when to release Halo Infinite so it doesn’t get caught in the middle of the noise.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t find out until Gamescom.

I don’t expect the game to get delayed again, but it’s a little concerning that it still doesn’t have a solid release date. Phil Spencer’s statement eases that worry a bit, but I don’t know why Microsoft is playing the waiting game. There’s absolutely going to be competition in the timeframe they’ve set, but MS is a smarter company than one that cowers at the sight of another AAA game releasing around the same time.

> 2533274865778947;4:
> This has already kind of been addressed by the head of Xbox - Phil Spencer. He basically said that they have a 3/4 week window where they would like to release the game in but they’re looking at other games that are coming out in the holiday too.
>
> Essentially they want to release Halo Infinite at the right time to give the everyone the opportunity to play it. With loads of GamePass games releasing in the next 6 months and other big FPS games like CoD & Battlefield they’re trying to make the right choice on when to release Halo Infinite so it doesn’t get caught in the middle of the noise.

Which probably means they may not release in the 20 year anniversary. It’s probably going to be in November or December

I’m getting frustrated because I need to make sure I’m not working those days (shift worker).

When is COD expected to announce?

> 2535411993815954;6:
> I don’t expect the game to get delayed again, but it’s a little concerning that it still doesn’t have a solid release date. Phil Spencer’s statement eases that worry a bit, but I don’t know why Microsoft is playing the waiting game. There’s absolutely going to be competition in the timeframe they’ve set, but MS is a smarter company than one that cowers at the sight of another AAA game releasing around the same time.

Naw that’s dumb, no reason to make it harder for yourself. Why just because you can lol. Halo needs to get this right. On many fronts. Everything helps. I’m cool with the process. It’s coming this year. I don’t care where. Holiday 2021 is fine for me

> 2533274819073039;5:
> Wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t find out until Gamescom.

Pretty much this.
I wouldn’t wonder if they’d use this occassion for another showcase of parts of the game
with an announcement regarding the upcoming flights.
After all, it isn’t even two months anymore until then.

Gamescon isn’t until late August. That’s a fair way away…

We Won’t Probably Find Out Until Gamescon Same Time That Cod 2021 Gets Revealed In A In Game Event

It’s going to be around October or November timeframe. Lots of people are saying November 15th, 2021 which marks Halo CE’s 20th Anniversary.

> 2585548714655118;8:
> I’m getting frustrated because I need to make sure I’m not working those days (shift worker).
>
> When is COD expected to announce?

The last CoD was announced in August.