343, Please Give Us a More Controlled Req System

So, in my opinion, one of the worst things about customizing your spartan in Halo 5 is trying to get what you want. I understand the Req system is there to encourage microtransactions, but, as any game should, there needs to be an attainable in-game method to obtaining the items from them. The existence of an in-game method is usually the argument people use to defend microtransactions. However, one thing I feel goes overlooked, is the validity of an attainable in-game method to obtaining those items. The Req packs are just too saturated. There are hundreds of items to get, half of them being Reqs, and the other half cosmetic (roughly). I’d estimate a good 50-75 percent of those cosmetics are just skins for the same armor too. I don’t take too much issue in a randomness based method of getting these things, but I do when it is complete randomness. Not controlled. So here’s my suggestion; just sell Req packs in different categories. Each would guarantee two new items/certifications and the rest in Reqs. For example:

The normal Gold, Silver, and Bronze
Armor packs (Contains Helmet, Armor, and Visor colors)
Cosmetic packs (only contain cosmetic items excluding armor)
Weapon Req Packs
Vehicle Req packs

Or, at the very least

The normal Gold, Silver, and Bronze
Warzone Packs (two new items are only req certifications)
Cosmetic packs (two new items are only cosmetic)

All I’m suggesting is some level of control so players can at least feel like their req points are well spent and getting what they want is more attainable. Thoughts?

I’m SR118 and still don’t have a single armour piece that I want, the REQ system is there to frustrate players into reaching for their wallets and nothing more.

Would love this. I’ve pretty much settled on what I want my appearance to be and am tired of getting more emblems and armor when I would like weapon and vehicle certifications. Let people who like armor go for the armor, and those who want weapons go for weapons.

> 2533274849649429;3:
> Would love this. I’ve pretty much settled on what I want my appearance to be and am tired of getting more emblems and armor when I would like weapon and vehicle certifications. Let people who like armor go for the armor, and those who want weapons go for weapons.

I know right! My thinking exactly. Thanks for reading and understanding.

They won’t. Although everyone would want them to do something like this, rip.
I should consider myself lucky for finishing my spartan at level 81