343 please fix your campaign AIs

They’re always close to me but never revive me and there’s no enemies around

They did a patch a while ago, but this late into halo 5’s lifespan, that’s highly unlikely.

We’re approaching Halo 5’s second birthday, later this year. They are more than likely done touching upon anything campaign related.

No Ais? Halo 5’s campaign went through patching a while ago. The truth is I think 343 wouldn’t want to spend more time correcting the problem, I wouldn’t want to either tbh.

I doubt they would be fixing the A.I. in the Campaign since they already did a patch.

No real point in fixing the AI since no one really plays the campaign. Grab a few buddies and play with them in the campaign

> 2533274949779159;1:
> They’re always close to me but never revive me and there’s no enemies around

When I use the “request assistance” feature or whatever it’s called, a friendly Spartan typically dashes straight to me danger-be--Yoink!- lol. It always looks so selfless so I’m not sure why they won’t revive you.

> 2535434548670205;6:
> No real point in fixing the AI since no one really plays the campaign. Grab a few buddies and play with them in the campaign

They won’t

> 2533274803493024;7:
> > 2533274949779159;1:
> > They’re always close to me but never revive me and there’s no enemies around
>
> When I use the “request assistance” feature or whatever it’s called, a friendly Spartan typically dashes straight to me danger-be--Yoink!- lol. It always looks so selfless so I’m not sure why they won’t revive you.

It’s cause I’m playing on legendary and they go somewhere to get themselves killed