343 Please Fix the Spartan Ops Trolling!!!!

i am sick and tired of all the people in Spartan ops who think its funny to destroy your warthog or and other vehicle you have. 343 you seriously need to enable betrayals because i am about to throw this game out the window. it would deter these trolls and make it actually enjoyable online.

This is why I play SpOps solo. Unfortunately, there isn’t much 343 can do.

ya but you get more xp to do it online

They should just set it up where the non matchmaking SO gives you as much Xp as the matchmaking does as long as you’re connected to the internet while you do it.

Half of these missions I can run through quicker solo, just because there isn’t any lag to deal with. Having to play with teammates just for good XP is lame, where is the love for the lonewolf?

Yeah it’s annoying, but if you can’t learn to handle griefing, what the hell are you doing playing a game online?

> i am sick and tired of all the people in Spartan ops who think its funny to destroy your warthog or and other vehicle you have. 343 you seriously need to enable betrayals because i am about to throw this game out the window. it would deter these trolls and make it actually enjoyable online.

No to betrayels because all that’s going to do is get the trolls to betray frequently. What they need to do is remove friendly fire off vehicles. If people are standing afk then they deserve to be run over.

If betraying was enabled… They’d be betraying you…

Hez right. ‘the shilren’ purposely wreck the hogs on those particular SOPS missions. ENABLE FRIENDLY FIRE & BETRAYAL BOOTING.

There’s nothing they can do about it unless they make everything immune to your teammates. There will always be greifers in every game.

> i am sick and tired of all the people in Spartan ops who think its funny to destroy your warthog or and other vehicle you have. 343 you seriously need to enable betrayals because i am about to throw this game out the window. it would deter these trolls and make it actually enjoyable online.

if this happens, i afk till they play normal or quit. cheap xp, letthem do the work. mostly they notice that its better to play in a team. when they want i this way,they get it this way…

or you can play solo or play with friends, proved solved…

I had someone spawning on me and throwing plasmas at my Wraith til it blew up. I just reported friendly fire on vehicles as an issue in the Forum Team’s thread. Doesn’t make sense that we can’t hurt each other, but we can blow up friendly vehicles. Now, if you’re in a vehicle, you can run over the guy throwing grenades… Just saying… Especially in a Wraith, it’s an option.