343 please fix the req system

This happens far too often where i cant swap my loadout weapons or spawn a vehicle or a power weapon because the req system is broken…I FINALLY get to try the new warzone map and im stuck pistol AR entire 20 minutes

Is this a confirmed bug? Havent heard about it yet.

This happened to me twice before, both when I tried to spawn Shotguns, but it never effected me to the point I couldn’t spawn anything at all.

yea got i last night , cant contact the rec server and change loadout , i get it a lot between games that i cant open packes as ther is no responce from the rec server

I have friends getting this, never have myself.

It’s a huge issue right now. I played an entire Warzone match yesterday and it wouldn’t let me call in any REQs at all. I think everyone in that match had the same issue as there were no vehicles and all the kills I saw were with the AR and Pistol. The REQ server is messed up.

> 2533274856454931;6:
> The REQ server is messed up.

I’m pretty sure It has something to do with the roll out of the new gold pack micro transactions. more specifically the payments

I thought this was supposed to have been fixed last month?

> 2535442292562703;7:
> > 2533274856454931;6:
> > The REQ server is messed up.
>
>
> I’m pretty sure It has something to do with the roll out of the new gold pack micro transactions. more specifically the payments

nah it happened to me a bunch of times since launch

happened to me b4 but I see it as a challenge

I understand games are built on the 60% complete model. Developers have a compressed and unrealistic schedule forced upon them while expectations are still remain that they produce a flawless product. Developers are asked to pump out a game and then spend the following months fixing things that could or should have been resolved in pre-launch testing had realistic schedules been applied by the leadership. I also acknowledge that the month of December, for many, is a time away from work and that expectations upon the developers during this month are pretty unrealistic.

Now with that out of the way lets begin with what an utter and incomprehensible failure has been the post-launch error/bug management efforts regarding the Warzone Req system. Countless people are experiencing the same reoccurring issue where the Req system just fails to be accessible during the game and the fact that is has persisted through the past months can only serve to imply one of the following:

a) no one understands what is going wrong
b) no one has a solution (or the solution is spending funds to increase system resources and the accountants dont fear the communities outcry or legal response because of the godless EULA I’m sure none of us have read)

In either scenario i would be sufficiently placated by a simple notice (not on some forum but through the interface) from the 343 team that they are aware and working the issue. In the absence of this they are instead leaving the community to conclude that they’ve either all gone on holiday or simply don’t care.

They probably know about the bug, they just haven’t identified what’s causing it. That’s normally the case with glitches, super easy tot fix, but hard to find.