343.. PLEASE FIX THE GLITCH ON COMPLEX!

You know what I’m talking about? The glitch where the last man standing in flood, or the guy with the oddball is hiding in a wall and is damn near invincible? Please fix this fast. Ruining oddball for sure, seeing as every FREAKING time that map comes up it outvotes every other selection by 5 because every person in the lobby gets a damn woody at the thought of hiding in a flipping wall. Didn’t think that this game would be this full of such bad players that every time someone gets their hand on the ball they have to glitch to win. I earned my magic hands medal… ya bunch of losers.

> it outvotes every other selection by 5 because every person in the lobby gets a damn woody at the thought of hiding in a flipping wall.

I laughed so hard.

Played it on Flood earlier. Got infected the first two rounds, only to find one guy hiding in the wall at the end to claim last man standing and win the round. So round 3 I just said -Yoink- it, went into the wall myself at the beginning of the game, and betrayed the guy every time he came in there until I got booted. It was extremely satisfying, I highly recommend it.

This glitch drives me crazy, as well as the several others that seem to pop up on other maps.

Kudos to you, that’s what I ended up doing.

Exploiting glitches like this is a ToS violation… just report them for cheating until 343i fixes the map.

It’s a game exploit and I seriously advise everyone file a complaint on anyone that gets in that wall. So far i’ve reported at least 15 people.

This happened to me to. A ton of flood were just gathered around the ceiling, slashing at it (which I must admit was pretty funny) and he won the game that way. If this game is washed with exploiters, that would be sad because I really like the multiplayer in Halo 4 and I want it to be like Hao 3’s in the sense that people would still play it long down the road.

This happened to me to. A ton of flood were just gathered around the ceiling, slashing at it (which I must admit was pretty funny) and he won the game that way. If this game is washed with exploiters, that would be sad because I really like the multiplayer in Halo 4 and I want it to be like Hao 3’s in the sense that people would still play it long down the road.

Yeah… It’s ruining flood and oddball. -Yoink!- me off.