343 please fix the camo glitch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SbtD4yMRDjA#t=255s

for those that dont know its a glitch that makes it so when you use camo the little blue dots that tell others there is a camo guy around doesnt show on teammates and enemies radar.

I do believe having Stealth in your Support Upgrade slot removes the dots while in Active Camo. I could be wrong…

no its a glitch, I have tried it myself.

I have never heard of this before and I play a lot. I have seen people on my team use camo and the blue dots not appear when I am close to them but I think that happens so your team or you is not chasing your someone on your own team.

> I have never heard of this before and I play a lot. I have seen people on my team use camo and the blue dots not appear when I am close to them but I think that happens so your team or you is not chasing your someone on your own team.

what you saw was the glitch in action

If this is a glitch, don’t you think you shouldn’t be spreading it around? I understand 343 needs to fix this, but try making it so that everyone can’t see the video and then go use it for themselves.

On-Topic: Yeah, 343 needs to fix this.

> I have never heard of this before and I play a lot. I have seen people on my team use camo and the blue dots not appear when I am close to them but I think that happens so your team or you is not chasing your someone on your own team.

It’s a glitch… When they stand completely still and activate active cameo the radar jammer doesn’t appear on the radar for neither team. So when you run past someone using this glitch you have no clue they was even there. It happens to me all the time. Also you can easily tell if your team mate is in AC. They have a marker above your team mate’s heads showing their service tag name in light blue. If you can’t tell if your team mate is in AC and you chase them trying to kill them you must be the biggest noob ever.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SbtD4yMRDjA#t=255s
>
>
> for those that dont know its a glitch that makes it so when you use camo the little blue dots that tell others there is a camo guy around doesn’t show on teammates and enemies radar.

As the creator of the video I can assure you that this is indeed a glitch, and the fact if players are on your team or not has little to no affect on the glitch, it will happen regardless if you are on their team or not. For anyone out there who is “mad” at me for posting the video I am sorry this upsets you and to tell you the truth I hope its fixed. One reason I made this video was so people who just wanted to know what the H*ll was going on could find out.