343, Please don't remove first person side seat.

I sincerely hope that 343 does not neglect the addition of the first person side seat. It was one of my favorite parts of Halo CE.

That is all.

The first person side seat seat view is still going to be in there Im sure. They arent changing ANY and I cant stress this enough, ANY gameplay mechanics in the game.

You’re saying that you had a fantastic time sitting in the side seat of an unmoving vehicle in first person? Get real.

Although you’re lucky that they aren’t going to change that.

> The first person side seat seat view is still going to be in there Im sure. They arent changing ANY and I cant stress this enough, ANY gameplay mechanics in the game.

Although I wouldn’t cry if the Marine shot a little more cough cough.

> You’re saying that you had a fantastic time sitting in the side seat of an unmoving vehicle in first person? Get real.
>
> Although you’re lucky that they aren’t going to change that.

I think the OP is talking about cooperative and multiplayer.

> > The first person side seat seat view is still going to be in there Im sure. They arent changing ANY and I cant stress this enough, ANY gameplay mechanics in the game.
>
> Although I wouldn’t cry if the Marine shot a little more cough cough.

We need more firing rate distinction. Berserking is usually short lasting. AI need more behavior changes (i.e. grenade thrown next to them makes them fire more aggressively). The plasma rifle wielding Zealots had great firing rate.

> > > The first person side seat seat view is still going to be in there Im sure. They arent changing ANY and I cant stress this enough, ANY gameplay mechanics in the game.
> >
> > Although I wouldn’t cry if the Marine shot a little more cough cough.
>
> We need more firing rate distinction. Berserking is usually short lasting. AI need more behavior changes (i.e. grenade thrown next to them makes them fire more aggressively). The plasma rifle wielding Zealots had great firing rate.

Oh hell yes. I wish every Marine in the game fired like them. But this would probably have to be balanced out by making the Covenant a tiny bit more aggressive too. However, this would change the game up too much.
UNLESS! There was a SKULL that made the Marine more aggressive! It could easily be implemented, and it wouldn’t impact the Gameplay if you didn’t have it turned on! All you’d have to do is find it, and unlock it in one of the levels.
343, you will gain even more of my <3 if you do this!!