343 please don't change Chiefs armor in MP.

In both 4 and to my knowledge 5, 343 changed the multiplayer variant of Chief’s armor in multiplayer from its campaign variant. From what I can remember, the Campaign variant never actually appeared in Multiplayer and instead a more bastardized version of the classic armor instead took its place. I really do hope that now that Cheif’s armor is finally looking good again, they don’t make some downgraded looking ‘‘variant’’ to the one in the Campaign. Now I have never been a huge fan of the Mark 6, as I usually prefer to rock the Mark 5 (when I can’t be an Elite) but this armor at least for the body, might make me consider at least rocking the body portion. So please 343 make sure that the Mark 6 armor in the multiplayer is the same variant as the campaign.

It was supposed to be different, you were never meant to have the Halo 5 Chiefs armour hence people were using Centurion. They never changed but merely locked it from players.

It wasn’t that 4 and 5 changed the armor, it was that the Mk VI Gen2 suit was deemed too “special” and “Chief-exclusive” so it simply wasn’t available in multiplayer at all
Hope that particular suit is an option in Infinite mp though, along with the new one

> 2533274967369999;2:
> It was supposed to be different, you were never meant to have the Halo 5 Chiefs armour hence people were using Centurion. They never changed but merely locked it from players.

Regardless it was still a different Variant. I don’t want the same to happen to Infinites “Chief Armor”. His armor looks amazing, I really hope it is in multiplayer aswell, I don’t even care if they remove the 117 from it to make Chief’s version more unique as long as the armor is identical to the Campaigns variant.

> 2535436352478403;4:
> > 2533274967369999;2:
> > It was supposed to be different, you were never meant to have the Halo 5 Chiefs armour hence people were using Centurion. They never changed but merely locked it from players.
>
> Regardless it was still a different Variant. I don’t want the same to happen to Infinites “Chief Armor”. His armor looks amazing, I really hope it is in multiplayer aswell, I don’t even care if they remove the 117 from it to make Chief’s version more unique as long as the armor is identical to the Campaigns variant.

Unless is the SR152 Halo 5 reward, I don’t see the campaign armour or even the H4/5 armour ever being available for players. It’s suppose to be exclusive.

> 2533274967369999;5:
> > 2535436352478403;4:
> > > 2533274967369999;2:
> > > It was supposed to be different, you were never meant to have the Halo 5 Chiefs armour hence people were using Centurion. They never changed but merely locked it from players.
> >
> > Regardless it was still a different Variant. I don’t want the same to happen to Infinites “Chief Armor”. His armor looks amazing, I really hope it is in multiplayer aswell, I don’t even care if they remove the 117 from it to make Chief’s version more unique as long as the armor is identical to the Campaigns variant.
>
> Unless is the SR152 Halo 5 reward, I don’t see the campaign armour or even the H4/5 armour ever being available for players. It’s suppose to be exclusive.

Halo’s 1, 2, 3, and even Reachs Multiplayer armors were the same variants from the Campaign with the thing being different or exclusive being the color. I don’t see why they could not do something similar for Chiefs armor here, maybe the 117 could be campaign exclusive, its rediculous to not include the signature armor that the hero wears in to multiplayer when every other Halo outside of 4 and 5 let you used Cheifs armor in multiplayer.

Not only do I hope they not change it, I hope it’s the basic default Red v Blue armor like Halo 1-3 did. Everyone gets Chief armor. Then you unlock other stuff through rank, challenge, or currency that can be earned in game (not purchased with real money) or on a battle pass bar of some kind.