343, please consider this for halo 5

So I haven’t played Consoles since late 2008, and the last game I ever played on Console was Halo 3. I haven’t been keeping up with Halo or any console game since then but I’ve seen videos of halo reach and halo 4 on the internet. Halo 4 specifically I thought would be a joke because of all the spartan abilities and especially because of the sprint, but now finally I got an Xbox One earlier this week just to play Halo2/3 again and I gave Halo 4 multiplayer a chance and it turned out to be incredibly fun! Honestly the only thing I didn’t like and couldn’t get over was the fact that you couldn’t play as Elites, only spartans.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Elites were playable in Reach and there was a Spartan VS Elite gamemode were Spartans start off with Human weapons and Elites started with Covenant weapons, that seemed to be a genius idea. *Edit

I’m not to sure on how many posts there are on this topic, but please 343 bring them back as playable characters for Halo 5

Anybody know if they had a reason that they removed Elites in halo 4?

> 2533274927114650;2:
> Anybody know if they had a reason that they removed Elites in halo 4?

Their story reason was that Halo 4’s multiplayer is a training simulation for Spartan IVs on the Infinity. Obviously the UNSC might be a little reluctant to allow Elites on their biggest, most powerful ship in their fleet. It’s been shown in the comics though that these training simulations are able to spawn in Covenant enemies, so it’s certainly possible for Elites to return as playable characters in multiplayer.

> 2533274850465226;3:
> > 2533274927114650;2:
> > Anybody know if they had a reason that they removed Elites in halo 4?
>
>
> Their story reason was that Halo 4’s multiplayer is a training simulation for Spartan IVs on the Infinity. Obviously the UNSC might be a little reluctant to allow Elites on their biggest, most powerful ship in their fleet. It’s been shown in the comics though that these training simulations are able to spawn in Covenant enemies, so it’s certainly possible for Elites to return as playable characters in multiplayer.

Oh that’s interesting I wasn’t aware that was their approach on the multiplayer.

LOL If the only thing you found to be wrong with halo 4 is that you cannot play as elites well then uhhhhh I can’t say what i want to say because mods will ban me. But you are a very casual halo player

> 2535450702932409;5:
> LOL If the only thing you found to be wrong with halo 4 is that you cannot play as elites well then uhhhhh I can’t say what i want to say because mods will ban me. But you are a very casual halo player

I’ve only played 1 game of Halo 4. I also haven’t touched Console since 2008 but I guarantee you me being a “casual” halo player, I’d beat you easily.

Why don’t you give me a quick and concise reply or list of what you think is wrong with Halo 4 and we’ll move on from there

> 2533274927114650;1:
> I gave Halo 4 multiplayer a chance and it turned out to be incredibly fun!

Despite all the hate towards Halo 4, I completely agree with you. I always say that Halo 4 is a very fun game, even though it was different from the other halo games (and less competitive).

They must do it, unless all the topics already done that shows the interest on the elites on multiplayer would be gone at this point, in fact adding back elites on multiplayer should be a marketing strategy at this point, so more halo fans come back and buy Xbox one and the same game itself.

It would be a Yionked move if didn’t add the elites at this point of the game, theres still a year for it so why not.

If the multiplayer really is a “spartan simulation” then bringing back elites vs Spartans game mode wouldn’t be a problem… The Spartans simulation is fighting “simulated elites”. either way, elites being playable in multiplayer should not be an issue at all…