343 Please Consider Customizable Menu Music :)

I gotta be honest, the menu music for multiplayer doesn’t sound halo at all, and I kinda grew to hate it. There’s a cool feature that Nintendo did on smash ultimate where they let you choose songs from older games as you the menu music. Some improved playlist version in HI where you select and shuffle the songs would be nice, I’ve been asking the same thing from MCC a while now so I won’t hold my breath, but it’d be really cool.

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound like Halo? How? Sounds perfect to me.

Go back and listen to halo 1, 2, and 3’s music, and come back here then lol. I’m talking about the multiplayer menu music, the menu music in the beginning is amazing. And besides, you wouldn’t want to be able to customize your menu music? Really? Have ghosts of reach playing in the background while you wait for your friends?

1 Like

No changing the menu music would be awesome. But I think this soundtrack sounds exactly like Halo, even Marty said it was good I believe.

1 Like

I think it would be another way to customize your experience. Would be like APEX and a way to Pad BP (premium or free) assuming they need additional items. Loading / Title screen changes could also be something they could tie to campaign completion as well. Thinking back to getting gold on all N64 Mario Kart cups changing the title screen. Little things like that could be interesting.

2 Likes

Im gonna disagree with it not sounding like halo but I respect the opinion. Every game has it’s own take on the music which makes their own soundtracks unique and infinite’s is no different. I’m not opposed to your idea on customizable menu music though that’s a great idea.

2 Likes

I agree that not all of Infinites music sounds like OLD SCHOOL halo (1,2,3, etc…) but i dont think its all bad or out of place. 343 should be allowed to have the artistic freedom to make their own music as well. But i think being able to change menu muisc would be awesome. Id definetly use that feature

1 Like

I appreciate your guys’s feedback, I suppose I should say in my opinion it doesn’t sound very Halo to me. I grew up with HCE and the last Halo game that had music I enjoyed was Halo 3 ODST. Though reach’s and 5’s menu music were really good, oh and halo wars 2 had some good songs as well. But the multiplayer music, it just doesn’t strike a cord with me :wink: personally. But I’m glad we can at least agree on a customizable menu music option :D!

1 Like

I agree, Its great to see the community be able to disagree while still being able to find common ground as well.