343 please bring back vidmasters!

you now have a awesome new helmet and it seems like the perfect way to put it into the game! so many people like me want to see vidmasters come back! please 343 for the sake of halo put them in!

come on i know im not the only person who wants to see this

Yes, please 343i do this as well as skulls, they gave you an extra thing to go back in the campaign and do. And the vidmasters were usually very fun challenges.

> Yes, please 343i do this as well as skulls, they gave you an extra thing to go back in the campaign and do. And the vidmasters were usually very fun challenges.

the vadimasters let you prove to other people you have skill which is what this game needs, a way to prove you are good.

To some extent i agree but i think a true skill rating will be a better way, in Halo 3 if you saw a 50 you thought this guys good or he’s a booster.

> To some extent i agree but i think a true skill rating will be a better way, in Halo 3 if you saw a 50 you thought this guys good or he’s a booster.

well right now we have the BPR thanks to 343, either way vidmaseters would be awesome and a great way to add in the new helmet

I agree.
343i already have made a some what valid ranking system but i’m a 93 and i know that is far to good for me.

I’m not sure that they can. Vidmaster is a Bungie thing, long before the days of Halo, it dates back to Marathon.

Vidmasters would be great :slight_smile:

> I’m not sure that they can. Vidmaster is a Bungie thing, long before the days of Halo, it dates back to Marathon.

yes but previous bungie employes work at 343 so it would make sense, plus in general it would just be awesome and a fun thing to do with freinds