343 Please bring back Premium, Or just add some all DLC playlists.

343 should bring back the premium playlist, the only reason it had a low population earlier is because Reach only had two map packs. One of which only had two maps. But now that Anniversary is out there would be plenty of DLC maps to play on. For some reason I can never get the DLC to come up in voting so I can never play these maps. Which is dissappointing to buy a map pack and not be able to even play it! So 343 should bring back Premium Playlist, and include Anniversary map pack in it. Or the should just make a FFA All DLC Playlist, 4v4 Slayer/Objective All DLC Playlist, and a BTB All DLC Playlist.

The reason nobody played premium is because nobody bought the map packs because Reach sucks.

To most people anyway.

> The reason nobody played premium is because nobody bought the map packs because Reach sucks.
>
> To most people anyway.

Yeah “To most people” but those people aren’t even playing Reach, or atleast they shouldn’t be if it “sucks” so badly. So obviously this doesn’t pertain to them! Plenty of people have the DLC, adn plenty of people play Reach.

And I don’t really see why people hate Reach so badly, it still feels like Halo to me. Sure it has it’s flaws but people blow those flaws way out of proportion. I think it’s fine.

> The reason nobody played premium is because nobody bought the map packs because Reach sucks.
>
> To most people anyway.

Agreed it isn’t worth much of my free time like the previous Halos were. However, I don’t see why 343 makes some of the DLCs free to the players who haven’t downloaded them yet. I mean, even the (now sell-outs) Bungie made the DLC Halo 2 maps free to people, or atleast it seemed like they did.

> > The reason nobody played premium is because nobody bought the map packs because Reach sucks.
> >
> > To most people anyway.
>
> Agreed it isn’t worth much of my free time like the previous Halos were. However, I don’t see why 343 makes some of the DLCs free to the players who haven’t downloaded them yet. I mean, even the (now sell-outs) Bungie made the DLC Halo 2 maps free to people, or atleast it seemed like they did.

DLC for Halo 2 came out on a disc and was sold Retail. Maybe there were free maps for the pc, but as far as I can recall you had to buy all halo 2 DLC. Bungie gave out plenty of free DLC for Halo 3. And Bungie never became sell outs, they did what they had to do. They couldn’t keep Halo their’s, without staying with microsoft. It was the end of their contract with Microsoft, and If they would have stayed they would have been skrewed over.

> > > The reason nobody played premium is because nobody bought the map packs because Reach sucks.
> > >
> > > To most people anyway.
> >
> > Agreed it isn’t worth much of my free time like the previous Halos were. However, I don’t see why 343 makes some of the DLCs free to the players who haven’t downloaded them yet. I mean, even the (now sell-outs) Bungie made the DLC Halo 2 maps free to people, or atleast it seemed like they did.
>
> DLC for Halo 2 came out on a disc and was sold Retail. Maybe there were free maps for the pc, but as far as I can recall you had to buy all halo 2 DLC. Bungie gave out plenty of free DLC for Halo 3. And Bungie never became sell outs, they did what they had to do. They couldn’t keep Halo their’s, without staying with microsoft. It was the end of their contract with Microsoft, and If they would have stayed they would have been skrewed over.

Hmm interesting point about the contract with Microsoft. Yet I think they could have done much better with their choices of the people who created Reach such as Sage Merrill and Josh Hammrick who butchered the game mechanics.

> > > The reason nobody played premium is because nobody bought the map packs because Reach sucks.
> > >
> > > To most people anyway.
> >
> > Agreed it isn’t worth much of my free time like the previous Halos were. However, I don’t see why 343 makes some of the DLCs free to the players who haven’t downloaded them yet. I mean, even the (now sell-outs) Bungie made the DLC Halo 2 maps free to people, or atleast it seemed like they did.
>
> DLC for Halo 2 came out on a disc and was sold Retail. Maybe there were free maps for the pc, but as far as I can recall you had to buy all halo 2 DLC. Bungie gave out plenty of free DLC for Halo 3. And Bungie never became sell outs, they did what they had to do. They couldn’t keep Halo their’s, without staying with microsoft. It was the end of their contract with Microsoft, and If they would have stayed they would have been skrewed over.

By the time the original Xbox live service was cut off, all Halo 2 DLC was free. I never payed a cent for Halo 2 DLC.

> > The reason nobody played premium is because nobody bought the map packs because Reach sucks.
> >
> > To most people anyway.
>
> And I don’t really see why people hate Reach so badly, it still feels like Halo to me. Sure it has it’s flaws but people blow those flaws way out of proportion. I think it’s fine.

It’s new. There’s other games. People like to exaggerate… a lot.

I actually quite enjoy Reach. I don’t even see these so called “flaws”. What I see is a moderate change in style, what these drama queens see is the -Yoink!- having -Yoink!- with Kim Jong Il

> 343 should bring back the premium playlist, the only reason it had a low population earlier is because Reach only had two map packs. One of which only had two maps. But now that Anniversary is out there would be plenty of DLC maps to play on. For some reason I can never get the DLC to come up in voting so I can never play these maps. Which is dissappointing to buy a map pack and not be able to even play it! So 343 should bring back Premium Playlist, and include Anniversary map pack in it. Or the should just make a FFA All DLC Playlist, 4v4 Slayer/Objective All DLC Playlist, and a BTB All DLC Playlist.

I agree. Why did I buy these maps if I can’t play on them? Fail. Supposedly they upped the percentage chance of playing on them…I sincerely think they should check to see if they accidentally removed them.

> I actually quite enjoy Reach. I don’t even see these so called “flaws”. <mark>What I see is a moderate change in style, what these drama queens see is the -Yoink!- having -Yoink!- with Kim Jong Ill</mark>

This is one of the funniest things I have read in 3 months!LMFAO

> > 343 should bring back the premium playlist, the only reason it had a low population earlier is because Reach only had two map packs. One of which only had two maps. But now that Anniversary is out there would be plenty of DLC maps to play on. For some reason I can never get the DLC to come up in voting so I can never play these maps. Which is dissappointing to buy a map pack and not be able to even play it! So 343 should bring back Premium Playlist, and include Anniversary map pack in it. Or the should just make a FFA All DLC Playlist, 4v4 Slayer/Objective All DLC Playlist, and a BTB All DLC Playlist.
>
> I agree. Why did I buy these maps if I can’t play on them? Fail. Supposedly they upped the percentage chance of playing on them…I sincerely think they should check to see if they accidentally removed them.

They didn’t. Your chances of finding them are more increased if you’re in a party with people who have the DLC.

> > 343 should bring back the premium playlist, the only reason it had a low population earlier is because Reach only had two map packs. One of which only had two maps. But now that Anniversary is out there would be plenty of DLC maps to play on. For some reason I can never get the DLC to come up in voting so I can never play these maps. Which is dissappointing to buy a map pack and not be able to even play it! So 343 should bring back Premium Playlist, and include Anniversary map pack in it. Or the should just make a FFA All DLC Playlist, 4v4 Slayer/Objective All DLC Playlist, and a BTB All DLC Playlist.
>
> I agree. Why did I buy these maps if I can’t play on them? Fail. Supposedly they upped the percentage chance of playing on them…I sincerely think they should check to see if they accidentally removed them.

Since the “reweighting” I have seen one DLC map and the random jerks I was playing with didnt even vote for it! LOL

> Since the “reweighting” I have seen one DLC map and the random jerks I was playing with didnt even vote for it! LOL

^^ This is what I have preaching to the criers all week. Swordbase and Countdown FTW!!!

I don’t even play Reach anymore but I say give the guys their DLC playlist.

> I don’t even play Reach anymore but I say give the guys their DLC playlist.

lol. perfect.