343 please bring back odst and mark v

Thier classics that people have worn since halo 3 and reach!

At this point odst is my identity!

It’s truly baffling that they don’t have room for them but have room for helmets that most people find ugly as hell.

Please 343 I emplore you!

!

It’s too late. I don’t know how 343i could have possibly decided not to add two of the most iconic helmets in the series! Two extra helmets; how could they possibly take up that much space?

I will miss the CQB helmet but it’s just not happening, sorry.

and add about 20 helmets that are somehow uglier than EOD

I have to agree with you. It’s not a huge deal to me, but when they said that there wasn’t enough room it kinda ticked me off, mostly because of the crappy helmets we’re stuck with, but partly because of the armor skins that really aren’t even noticable (for the most part).

That said, it’s really a small loss. Of all the things to take to the forums about (not saying I agree with all this uproar over CTF and such), this surely isn’t that important. It’s not like they left out playable elites…

I was wearing it in Halo CE before it was cool :wink:

But please gimme back my Mark V! :frowning:

Yeah not having ODST and the Mk. V is a little baffling.

> It’s too late. I don’t know how 343i could have possibly decided not to add two of the most iconic helmets in the series! Two extra helmets; how could they possibly take up that much space?

I agree I mean halo 4 is still going to be awesome but gosh I really don’t like at least 50% of the helmets we have seen. I mean I personally don’t like helmets with small visors and that seems to be what we have a lot small to no visors. I would trade all of those helmets for Mk V.

Not enough space is bs you could make it a bonus for buying new and make it a download !

Instead we get power rangers

Hey, buck up there buckeroos you can at least have a helmet with a giant VHS cassette attached to it to take away those blues. Oh wait…

Wait a second, ODST is not in!? That’s like… not having the Magnum! It should be common sense to have it in!

wait, is this a joke? Are you messing with me? ODST is in, isn’t it? You’re just trying to make me feel stupid for believing the second armor that’s been in every Halo game since Halo 2 isn’t in, aren’t ya? Well, it won’t work on me! I ain’t no fool!

but seriously, why the Yoink! isn’t ODST in!?

I have my Locus helmet, so this doesn’t affect me much. But not having ODST in is just beyond my comprehension.

I’m just baffled that 343 would remove 2 of the most iconic helmets of the entire franchise, yet add something as insanely ugly as wetworks…

I would have given up 10 of the new helmets if it meant these 2 could return.

That’s disappointing :,(
I loved the ODST helmet. I wore it back in Halo 3 and even wore it in Reach even though it wasn’t that valuable of a helmet.

Why would they take out a helmet that is a part of Halo? I can understand something like Hyabusa, but ODST? :((

The same goes for the Mark V helmet as well. I demand DLC. Or maybe if you played ODST it would track that ingame and unlock the DLC for it? Something pleaseee!

I won’t miss the ODST or Mark V helmet, honestly. Never cared for them…(FYI I’ve been playing halo for 11 years, just for reference)

I’m just going to sit here and watch the stupidity continue. Let your nostalgia and blind fanboyism take control. Allow yourself to act like rabid wolves and complain about EVERY little thing…

No ODST? You’ve got to be kidding. That was the one armor I wanted to wear, I don’t care about the armor boosts or anything, I would wear that, and that alone likely. A sad day… Mark V is pretty cool too, poor ol’ Caboose might actually have to upgrade his helmet now it seems…

I would even be happy with the reach model!

I would appreciate having my Commando Helmet back. But, you know…

Because 2 helmets take up a lot of memory and it was more important to have generic space marine helmets

Also I’m not being stupid I have been playing halo for 11 years as well

> I won’t miss the ODST or Mark V helmet, honestly. Never cared for them…(FYI I’ve been playing halo for 11 years, just for reference)
>
> I’m just going to sit here and watch the stupidity continue. Let your nostalgia and blind fanboyism take control. Allow yourself to act like rabid wolves and complain about EVERY little thing…

Really dude?

All we are doing is saying that we are disappointed that these two helmets are not in the game there is no reason to be calling any one names.

https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst111401_No-more-armour-can-be-added.aspx

Why no more armour is being added.