343 Please address this MAJOR custom game issue.

343 ever since the release of halo 5 in the roster we only had the “invite only” and “friends only” privacy options unlike previous halos that had a “open” privacy option in there roster this is causing huge problems with the growth of custom game lobbys and is forcing people to use websites and other methods of getting into custom games the way custom game lobby growth worked in previous halos was by friends of friends joining each other to get a full lobby also from players browsing through there recent players you might be wondering why “friends only” is a issue in halo 5 the reason it is because xbox one does not have the friend request feature meaning you can only join players that have YOU added as a friend… Please 343 tell us why the “open” privacy option is not in the game and if you can return it. This is really hurting the custom game community without it!

This is true actually. Somebody fix this.

Holy run-on sentence…

Logged in just to agree with this. It’s so true that we have to use 3rd party mediums like HaloLFG to find customs. Please fix this ASAP.

I didn’t even really notice that open was never a thing in Halo 5. Next update they have to allow for an open setting for sure.

Checkout Item #4 on this video.

Bravo please.

I’m also including this on an upcoming post that has about 50 issues like this that negatively impact custom games. I’m glad to see that other people want Open Privacy as well!

> 2535460843083983;3:
> Holy run-on sentence…

Lol, I didn’t notice until you said it. OP does bring up a good point though.

Custom Party Size Limits would be great as well.

> 2533274820807179;8:
> Custom Party Size Limits would be great as well.

Another issue raised in my video link above!

> 2533274961306591;7:
> > 2535460843083983;3:
> > Holy run-on sentence…
>
>
> Lol, I didn’t notice until you said it. OP does bring up a good point though.

That he does.

Sorry…

Thank you very much for your support! Please spread the word about this custom games just is not the same without it.

I havent even played any real custom game lobbies since Reach, i want my open privacy.

I’ve played a few custom games. Didn’t notice there was no open option. I agree it should be added

This needs to be added