343, Please add in Master Chief's armour

I don’t know about the rest of the community, but whenever I search through the armour’s in halo 5, I see all of Osiris’ armour and almost all of Blue team’s. I find it strange that Master Chief’s set isn’t present and he is such an iconic figure that his armour NEEDS to be in game.

His armour is in the game, with like 4 variants, what are you on about LOL!

Lol mark IV is here and mark VI and other variants of it

Nah, he means the newest helm from Halo 4 and 5, not the cooler one from halo 2 &3
But meh, i don’t care much, not a fan of chiefs new helmet

Actually, Chief’s new armor is unique to him. The closest players can get is the Centurion armor. I’d like to see the Chiefs armor available to players as well.

> 2535472221140555;2:
> His armour is in the game, with like 4 variants, what are you on about LOL!

For the record, the Mark VI in game has a different chestpiece, different shoulder pads, slightly altered gauntlets, different kneepads, and a slightly thicker sun guard than Chief’s H4-5 armor. So no, his new armor is not in the game.

Do this, it’ll work in a bind: wear the Mark VI helmet with CIO armor.

Screenshot 1.

Screenshot 2.

Screenshot 3.

Screenshot 4.

sigh I mean the halo 4-5 varient , not the original set. Either I like the new set or it’s just my O.C.D, just can’t put my finger on it…

There’s still two more updates after MoR, certainly they will have armor, Chief’s is a possibility.

> 2533274883669557;7:
> Do this, it’ll work in a bind: wear the Mark VI helmet with CIO armor.
>
> Screenshot 1.
>
> Screenshot 2.
>
> Screenshot 3.
>
> Screenshot 4.

I tried that armour combo and it looks pretty good from the customization screen. The problem was that I couldn’t remember what green it was

> 2533274881560701;6:
> > 2535472221140555;2:
> > His armour is in the game, with like 4 variants, what are you on about LOL!
>
>
> For the record, the Mark VI in game has a different chestpiece, different shoulder pads, slightly altered gauntlets, differentkneepads, and a slightly thicker sun guard than Chief’s H4-5 armor. So no, his new armor is not in the game.

Yeah, but his old armour is better :slight_smile:

Isent chief using centurion armor? Or something that looks like it?

> 2535415111658532;1:
> I don’t know about the rest of the community, but whenever I search through the armour’s in halo 5, I see all of Osiris’ armour and almost all of Blue team’s. I find it strange that Master Chief’s set isn’t present and he is such an iconic figure that his armour NEEDS to be in game.

Master Chief’s Armour is there there are a few variants of his armour. I would like to see his Armour from the Package or Forward unto Dawn film.

> 2533274883669557;7:
>
> Screenshot 1.
>
> Screenshot 2.
>
> Screenshot 3.
>
> Screenshot 4.

looks Amazing

You can get the regular and scarred version. You need to complete some missions from master chief collection. Forget which ones

I believe if you did some missions on MCC, one of the legendary variants unlocked for you. I also believe if you beat H5’s campaign you unlock the legendary scarred variant. I’m not to entirely sure though.

> 2533274883669557;7:
>
> Screenshot 1.
>
> Screenshot 2.
>
> Screenshot 3.
>
> Screenshot 4.

The Centurion armour is basically identical to Master Chief’s. This also looks great though!

I like the fact that they don’t have his armor available. He’s an icon, nobody should be able to imitate his appearance.

> 2533274816093740;16:
> I believe if you did some missions on MCC, one of the legendary variants unlocked for you. I also believe if you beat H5’s campaign you unlock the legendary scarred variant. I’m not to entirely sure though.

you get NOTHING for beating the campaign just FYI.

Chief should be wearing the Chief’s armor. No other is worthy.