343, Patch Cortana's Teeth.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion. There is a gap in her teeth and it is nearly impossible to focus and pay attention to anything else during the cut scenes but that grand canyon between her teeth. You need to patch and fix her ugly teeth. Please and thank you.

No.

And you’re looking at Cortana’s teeth in cut scenes why?

Honestly, makes her look like a cute nerd I can like instead of trying to be a kind of vixen I don’t want.

As shallow and pointless as this post is, I have to say I agree. What was wrong with how she looked in Halo 3?

First thing I noticed with the new cortana.

343 must have done this to appeal to southern US customers.

Cortana has the London look.

xD

Not too sure whether I’m offended or not, I have a gap in my teeth also, while it may not be as big as Cortana’s, it’s still a gap either way.

ITS LUCKY GODDAMIT!

her -Yoink- makes up for it

is it an issue big enough to warrant a patch? lol.

It’s so you don’t focus on her -Yoink-.

> Cortana has the London look.

Get the london look…

> Honestly, makes her look like a cute nerd I can like instead of trying to be a kind of vixen I don’t want.

This.

Before I sound like a randy teen, I will add that 343i made a blinding job creating a womanly figure, thsi can be evidenced by the fact hips are more rounded and her breasts have a natural hang to them, not inflated DD’s.

She eminates a pretty girl style not vixen.

Also congrats to the team working on the facial capture of cortana.

> her -Yoink!- makes up for it

I love her personality to!

I think it’s cute. You already have the big breasts and the huge -Yoink-, what else do you want you -Yoink!- teenager? Grow up, it’s just a video game character, you aren’t going to be spending the rest of your life with Cortana.

They probably didn’t want her to be looking like a massive slutbag.

I find she looked the best in Halo 2. They exaggerated her womanly features a little too much in 4 for my taste.

Don’t wanna sound like a weirdo nerd or anything, But they made her hot as ever in this game. her hips and everything attached are HUGE. And it is definitely welcome.

> > Honestly, makes her look like a cute nerd I can like instead of trying to be a kind of vixen I don’t want.
>
> This.
>
> Before I sound like a randy teen, I will add that 343i made a blinding job creating a womanly figure, thsi can be evidenced by the fact hips are more rounded and her breasts have a natural hang to them, not inflated DD’s.
>
> She eminates a pretty girl style not vixen.
>
> Also congrats to the team working on the facial capture of cortana.

This. It was actually kind of distracting how realistic she looked in-game. Not in an “Mmm, butt” kind of way, but in an “NOW DASH GEWD ANIMATION!” Kind of way.

I like her gap… :wink: