343 owes you NOTHING. Stop complaining.

IM disappointed that people are getting angry and even frustrated for the lack of information for a video game.

Come on guys, this is ridiculous and desperate.

We will see something soon. The game comes out in what… 7-10 months?

343 owes you nothing. You deserve nothing. Halo 4 is a nice and sealed gift to you, stop getting your -Yoink!- in a twist because it isnt Christmas.

3+ years of development and you guys are giving them -Yoink- for not showing you a trailer? Im happy there continuing my personal favorite franchise and are giving out that feeling to millions. People these days are so ungrateful, you people should be damn happy 343 is working their assess off for you.

These forums are looking more and more like the Flood every day.

I rest my case.

It’s also equally as desperate to complain about the people who simply want to know what halo 4 is about.

Unfortunately people seem to forget that bungie went this way as well… ahh how the community forgets to raise their flamethrower at the newbie company…

> It’s also equally as desperate to complain about the people who simply want to know what halo 4 is about.

This^ stop getting mad because people want to no more about the game they love

halle-freaking-lujah

Thank you!

> It’s also equally as desperate to complain about the people who simply want to know what halo 4 is about.

how so? Im tired of 1000+ threads about

WHERES INFO!!!
343 SUKS! THEY DONT NO WAT THEIRR DOIN!
SCREW HALO!!!
343 LIED! NO INFO AT VGAS
343 LIED! NO INFO AT TOY FAIR!
343 LIED! NO INFO AT SUPA BOOL!

And so on.

Why won’t they take my money?!

Not that I don’t agree with the main idea of this thread, I thought I’d mention that as a customer we have a right for information about a product we’re considering buying.

> > It’s also equally as desperate to complain about the people who simply want to know what halo 4 is about.
>
> how so? Im tired of 1000+ threads about
>
> WHERES INFO!!!
> 343 SUKS! THEY DONT NO WAT THEIRR DOIN!
> SCREW HALO!!!
> 343 LIED! NO INFO AT VGAS
> 343 LIED! NO INFO AT TOY FAIR!
> 343 LIED! NO INFO AT SUPA BOOL!
>
> And so on.

All of those would’ve been decent venues, the VGAs included. As you said, this game has been in development since 2008-2009 and all we have to show for it is a CGI trailer and “concept art”. That doesn’t instill much confidence in me personally since all 343 has shown they can do thus far game wise is pass along their duties to other companies like Certain Affinity and Sabre Interactive.

The bragging on their part doesn’t help either.

> IM disappointed that people are getting angry and even frustrated for the lack of information for a video game.
>
> You’re dissapointed by people on the internet who you may never know, which main interest is a mediocre console shooter? Really now?
>
> Come on guys, this is ridiculous and desperate.
>
> So is this thread
>
> We will see something soon. The game comes out in what… 7-10 months?
>
> 343 owes you nothing. You deserve nothing. Halo 4 is a nice and sealed gift to you, stop getting your -Yoink!- in a twist because it isnt Christmas.
>
> A gift?, please, the blind fans are buying this. If anything, 343i should be lucky they got their hands on a IP with an already stablished franchise full of fools who would buy anything with the Halo stamp on the front. People buying games = successful company. Microsoft and 3431 are companies, they only care for your money.
>
> 3+ years of development and you guys are giving them Yoink! for not showing you a trailer? Im happy there continuing my personal favorite franchise and are giving out that feeling to millions. People these days are so ungrateful, you people should be damn happy 343 is working their assess off for you.
>
> Again with the ungrateful thing?, is not like Halo is such a great series. Pretty mediocre excuse for a console shooter. Popularized mechanics such as regenerating health, 2 weapon limit, and map packs. It appeals to the lower common denominator, and has a plot-holed filled story that isn’t even shown in the games. You have to buy the books if you really want to understand this bad fan fiction.
>
> These forums are looking more and more like the Flood every day.
>
> Which is a good thing. This forums are riddled with the most despicable fanboys I’ve ever seen. Some creativity and opening your mind to broader horizons will surely help. Plus if this actually looked like the Flood you’d see wonderful Coup designs, not this souless crappy blue/gray.
>
> I rest my case.

> > > It’s also equally as desperate to complain about the people who simply want to know what halo 4 is about.
> >
> > how so? Im tired of 1000+ threads about
> >
> > WHERES INFO!!!
> > 343 SUKS! THEY DONT NO WAT THEIRR DOIN!
> > SCREW HALO!!!
> > 343 LIED! NO INFO AT VGAS
> > 343 LIED! NO INFO AT TOY FAIR!
> > 343 LIED! NO INFO AT SUPA BOOL!
> >
> > And so on.
>
> All of those would’ve been decent venues, the VGAs included. As you said, this game has been in development since 2008-2009 and all we have to show for it is a CGI trailer and “concept art”. That doesn’t instill much confidence in me personally since all 343 has shown they can do thus far game wise is pass along their duties to other companies like Certain Affinity and Sabre Interactive.
>
> The bragging on their part doesn’t help either.

Its your own fault for creating random hype that was not confirmed, then throwing a tantrum. It was confirmed all those times on Neogaf, and if you tell me its not “legitimate website”, its good enough for those purposes. do you think 343 will waist up time and energy telling fans if info is true or not on their main website? You cant expect 343 to answer all of your cries for info.

> Its your own fault for creating random hype that was not confirmed, then throwing a tantrum.

Where I threw a tantrum? I’ve been relatively calm. A tad annoyed, but not quite angry. You on the other hand, well, just look at your posts insulting members of teh community.

> It was confirmed all those times on Neogaf, and if you tell me its not “legitimate website”, its good enough for those purposes.

Oh i follow NeoGaf, but it’s pretty big leap to assume the rest of the fanbase does. If they would periodically announce or shot down rumors here, I think we’d be better prepared.

> do you think 343 will waist up time and energy telling fans if info is true or not on their main website?

They should.

> You cant expect 343 to answer all of your cries for info.

So they can’t say on this site, “Hey guys, nothing planned for insert event”. Didn’t they hire BS Angel for that sort of thing? Honestly, it seems the one crying here is you.

343i took my extra can of Coke from the fridge. So yes, they do owe me something.

> > IM disappointed that people are getting angry and even frustrated for the lack of information for a video game.
> >
> > You’re dissapointed by people on the internet who you may never know, which main interest is a mediocre console shooter? Really now?
> >
> > Come on guys, this is ridiculous and desperate.
> >
> > So is this thread
> >
> > We will see something soon. The game comes out in what… 7-10 months?
> >
> > 343 owes you nothing. You deserve nothing. Halo 4 is a nice and sealed gift to you, stop getting your -Yoink!- in a twist because it isnt Christmas.
> >
> > A gift?, please, the blind fans are buying this. If anything, 343i should be lucky they got their hands on a IP with an already stablished franchise full of fools who would buy anything with the Halo stamp on the front. People buying games = successful company. Microsoft and 3431 are companies, they only care for your money.
> >
> > 3+ years of development and you guys are giving them Yoink! for not showing you a trailer? Im happy there continuing my personal favorite franchise and are giving out that feeling to millions. People these days are so ungrateful, you people should be damn happy 343 is working their assess off for you.
> >
> > Again with the ungrateful thing?, is not like Halo is such a great series. Pretty mediocre excuse for a console shooter. Popularized mechanics such as regenerating health, 2 weapon limit, and map packs. It appeals to the lower common denominator, and has a plot-holed filled story that isn’t even shown in the games. You have to buy the books if you really want to understand this bad fan fiction.
> >
> > These forums are looking more and more like the Flood every day.
> >
> > Which is a good thing. This forums are riddled with the most despicable fanboys I’ve ever seen. Some creativity and opening your mind to broader horizons will surely help. Plus if this actually looked like the Flood you’d see wonderful Coup designs, not this souless crappy blue/gray.
> >
> > I rest my case.

Great post… As mentioned, maybe 343 are not showing anything maybe because they DON’T have to. They already know Halo 4 is going to sell millions whether or not the game has a few trailers here and there. This however compared to say Naughty Dog where they announced their new IP The Last of Us at the VGAs and we ALREADY had a behind the scenes look at it + their process of motion capture. I really hope 343 does not have that mentality of “We know the game is going to sell, who cares about sharing info or creating an amazing experience.”

On the other hand as a fairly new studio, maybe 343 just wants to show the game off at the right time. They don’t want to rush it (like Lionhead did with that Fable title they showed off at E3 2011 which was a complete disaster). They want to make sure that the moment they first see a trailer for Halo 4 that it does not leave a bad taste in your mouth. I HOPE 343 are not settling for “alright” or “good”, heck not even “great”… I want “amazing”. An amazing cinematic experience from beginning to end.

> > IM disappointed that people are getting angry and even frustrated for the lack of information for a video game.
> >
> > You’re dissapointed by people on the internet who you may never know, which main interest is a mediocre console shooter? Really now?
> >
> > Come on guys, this is ridiculous and desperate.
> >
> > So is this thread
> >
> > We will see something soon. The game comes out in what… 7-10 months?
> >
> > 343 owes you nothing. You deserve nothing. Halo 4 is a nice and sealed gift to you, stop getting your -Yoink!- in a twist because it isnt Christmas.
> >
> > A gift?, please, the blind fans are buying this. If anything, 343i should be lucky they got their hands on a IP with an already stablished franchise full of fools who would buy anything with the Halo stamp on the front. People buying games = successful company. Microsoft and 3431 are companies, they only care for your money.
> >
> > 3+ years of development and you guys are giving them Yoink! for not showing you a trailer? Im happy there continuing my personal favorite franchise and are giving out that feeling to millions. People these days are so ungrateful, you people should be damn happy 343 is working their assess off for you.
> >
> > Again with the ungrateful thing?, is not like Halo is such a great series. Pretty mediocre excuse for a console shooter. Popularized mechanics such as regenerating health, 2 weapon limit, and map packs. It appeals to the lower common denominator, and has a plot-holed filled story that isn’t even shown in the games. You have to buy the books if you really want to understand this bad fan fiction.
> >
> > These forums are looking more and more like the Flood every day.
> >
> > Which is a good thing. This forums are riddled with the most despicable fanboys I’ve ever seen. Some creativity and opening your mind to broader horizons will surely help. Plus if this actually looked like the Flood you’d see wonderful Coup designs, not this souless crappy blue/gray.
> >
> > I rest my case.

So you don’t like Halo and aren’t planning on getting Halo 4?

This is how I feel about 343i right about now

> > > IM disappointed that people are getting angry and even frustrated for the lack of information for a video game.
> > >
> > > You’re dissapointed by people on the internet who you may never know, which main interest is a mediocre console shooter? Really now?
> > >
> > > Come on guys, this is ridiculous and desperate.
> > >
> > > So is this thread
> > >
> > > We will see something soon. The game comes out in what… 7-10 months?
> > >
> > > 343 owes you nothing. You deserve nothing. Halo 4 is a nice and sealed gift to you, stop getting your -Yoink!- in a twist because it isnt Christmas.
> > >
> > > A gift?, please, the blind fans are buying this. If anything, 343i should be lucky they got their hands on a IP with an already stablished franchise full of fools who would buy anything with the Halo stamp on the front. People buying games = successful company. Microsoft and 3431 are companies, they only care for your money.
> > >
> > > 3+ years of development and you guys are giving them Yoink! for not showing you a trailer? Im happy there continuing my personal favorite franchise and are giving out that feeling to millions. People these days are so ungrateful, you people should be damn happy 343 is working their assess off for you.
> > >
> > > Again with the ungrateful thing?, is not like Halo is such a great series. Pretty mediocre excuse for a console shooter. Popularized mechanics such as regenerating health, 2 weapon limit, and map packs. It appeals to the lower common denominator, and has a plot-holed filled story that isn’t even shown in the games. You have to buy the books if you really want to understand this bad fan fiction.
> > >
> > > These forums are looking more and more like the Flood every day.
> > >
> > > Which is a good thing. This forums are riddled with the most despicable fanboys I’ve ever seen. Some creativity and opening your mind to broader horizons will surely help. Plus if this actually looked like the Flood you’d see wonderful Coup designs, not this souless crappy blue/gray.
> > >
> > > I rest my case.
>
> So you don’t like Halo and aren’t planning on getting Halo 4?

I only liked ODST, and if 4 is anything like ODST I’m sold.

> > Its your own fault for creating random hype that was not confirmed, then throwing a tantrum.
>
> Where I threw a tantrum? I’ve been relatively calm. A tad annoyed, but not quite angry. You on the other hand, well, just look at your posts insulting members of teh community.
>
>
>
> > It was confirmed all those times on Neogaf, and if you tell me its not “legitimate website”, its good enough for those purposes.
>
>
>
> Oh i follow NeoGaf, but it’s pretty big leap to assume the rest of the fanbase does. If they would periodically announce or shot down rumors here, I think we’d be better prepared.
>
>
>
> > do you think 343 will waist up time and energy telling fans if info is true or not on their main website?
>
> They should.
>
>
>
> > You cant expect 343 to answer all of your cries for info.
>
> So they can’t say on this site, “Hey guys, nothing planned for insert event”. Didn’t they hire BS Angel for that sort of thing? Honestly, it seems the one crying here is you.

I meant “you” as the general community.

Also, dont you think if they shot down every venue or event down, then when they want a surprise event that they wont comment on, people will know its real, since its the only event NOT confirmed?

> I ment “you” as the general community.

Then say so, context is everything.

> Also, dont you think if they shot down every venue or event down, then when they want a surprise event that they wont comment on, people will know its real, since its the only event NOT confirmed?

That would give speculation and build up hype. It’s a perfect strategy. Nothing creates buzz like a “No comment”.

> > > > IM disappointed that people are getting angry and even frustrated for the lack of information for a video game.
> > > >
> > > > You’re dissapointed by people on the internet who you may never know, which main interest is a mediocre console shooter? Really now?
> > > >
> > > > Come on guys, this is ridiculous and desperate.
> > > >
> > > > So is this thread
> > > >
> > > > We will see something soon. The game comes out in what… 7-10 months?
> > > >
> > > > 343 owes you nothing. You deserve nothing. Halo 4 is a nice and sealed gift to you, stop getting your -Yoink!- in a twist because it isnt Christmas.
> > > >
> > > > A gift?, please, the blind fans are buying this. If anything, 343i should be lucky they got their hands on a IP with an already stablished franchise full of fools who would buy anything with the Halo stamp on the front. People buying games = successful company. Microsoft and 3431 are companies, they only care for your money.
> > > >
> > > > 3+ years of development and you guys are giving them Yoink! for not showing you a trailer? Im happy there continuing my personal favorite franchise and are giving out that feeling to millions. People these days are so ungrateful, you people should be damn happy 343 is working their assess off for you.
> > > >
> > > > Again with the ungrateful thing?, is not like Halo is such a great series. Pretty mediocre excuse for a console shooter. Popularized mechanics such as regenerating health, 2 weapon limit, and map packs. It appeals to the lower common denominator, and has a plot-holed filled story that isn’t even shown in the games. You have to buy the books if you really want to understand this bad fan fiction.
> > > >
> > > > These forums are looking more and more like the Flood every day.
> > > >
> > > > Which is a good thing. This forums are riddled with the most despicable fanboys I’ve ever seen. Some creativity and opening your mind to broader horizons will surely help. Plus if this actually looked like the Flood you’d see wonderful Coup designs, not this souless crappy blue/gray.
> > > >
> > > > I rest my case.
> >
> > So you don’t like Halo and aren’t planning on getting Halo 4?
>
> I only liked ODST, and if 4 is anything like ODST I’m sold.

If the setting is any basis then expect something like Halo 3.