343 OWES ME 5,343 CREDITS!

One of the challenges today was to get a running riot. For 5,343 credits it was worth the try… so, I did it. Played a BTB and carefully got 15 kills without dying. Yet I did not receive any award for it… I didn’t even get a running riot… also I didn’t even die, I received a perfection medal to prove that… so why didn’t I get my credits?

I saved the video and uploaded it to file share, it’s under the name
“343 owes me 5343 credits!”

Tweet them maybe?

> Tweet them maybe?

I go with This suggestion

Trust me dude, this problem has been Common (not for me tho, never has :/)

Was there a host migration?

> Was there a host migration?

That’s my guess. When it change host any spree is reset.

Were you playing heavies and had 15 points, not kills?

Either way, doesn’t matter. You aren’t going to be getting your 5,343 credits. Tweeting them won’t help. Sorry!

In Heavies, kills count for more than one point for certain factors. You may have earned 15 points, but not 15 kills.

And besides, it’s only 5,000 credits. It’s such a miniscule amount that it is hardly anything worth being worked up over.

I got screwed out of one, too. A couple people rage quit on the other team and we had a black screen for a bit. After that it started with another killing spree instead of a running riot.

Did you get a black screen during that match? Probably.

The OP said he got a Perfection so he probably got 15 kills, not just 15 points in Heavies. Host migration is likely to blame here. Sorry for your bad luck, but you could probably make up the 5,343 cR by just playing Firefight or something.

> The OP said he got a Perfection so he probably got 15 kills, not just 15 points in Heavies. Host migration is likely to blame here.

Ah yes, I missed that on my read through. (Haven’t had coffee yet!)

Yes, host migrations reset the spree, not the kill counts. :frowning:

Just do a custom challenge or two, you’ll get your points back and then some in no time.

That’s what happens when the host changes.

It’s 5000 credits man, it’s not like it’s worth it. I get 7k from one game of firefight, and that’s without challenges! a good game of btb will easily make up that same number.

Besides there have been many times where I finished levels of the campaign on heroic or legendary and I didn’t get the flawless cowboy, 343 ows me commendations I never got. [I’ve never hit the cr cap so don’t ask if my comms were frozen].

> Were you playing heavies and had 15 points, not kills?
>
> Either way, doesn’t matter. You aren’t going to be getting your 5,343 credits. Tweeting them won’t help. Sorry!

Cheap.

Host migration. It’s a well known problem, just like how the PW’s respawn after one occurs.

I have 15 million credits
I would love to give you …
Keeps getting credits abdul nothing todo with them :frowning:

> Host migration. It’s a well known problem, just like how the PW’s respawn after one occurs.

I hate the and 25 black screen a game …!!!

You seriously wasted your time to make a thread to complain how you didn’t get 5343 credits? you can get that in 1 game. Get over it.

it was a host migration. I didn’t know that resets… bummer, oh well. like someone up higher said, only about 5000 cr, no big deal. I was more curious why it didn’t work then actually getting them back, I know that wouldn’t happen haha