343 or bungie?

• In your experience as a player of halo which of these two developers you liked ?

• PD: 343 do not get angry i like your work is only a question does not ban plz

> 2535449759522503;1:
> - In your experience as a player of halo which of these two developers you liked ?
>
>
> - PD: 343 do not get angry i like your work is only a question does not ban plz

Bungie for me…be prepared for the salt mines to open up

There was another thread like this one, it got locked. Would be a shame if this one was too. I have no preferences. I like both developers equally. Each had its flaws.

I liked them both for different reasons. I very much dislike them both for different reasons.

They both ended up doing things that made people drop Halo entirely.

I really don’t care. It’s like 2 hills. Halo started climbing up the hill and eventually reached the peak but slowly started to roll down the hill, but is now climbing up again,this time a different hill, at a slower pace than the first time. Bungie did great, but left at a good time. 343 is still slowly learning and I think that they’ll master everything in Halo at one point and Halo will be back at the peak where it once was.

> 2535449759522503;1:
> - In your experience as a player of halo which of these two developers you liked ?
>
>
> - PD: 343 do not get angry i like your work is only a question does not ban plz

Bungie is on another level when it comes to Halo, obviously. I’m not a big fan of reach, but Im a huge fan of 1-3, especially Halo 3. No matter how many emblems, armor pieces or warthogs they add into today’s Halo, they’ll never be able to match even half of the amazing experience we (the older community) experienced with the originals.

Hi OP, we generally ask that users not make these types of comparison threads. Both companies have their faults and both have done some great things. Threads like these, despite best intentions, always end up devolving into developer bashing which isn’t something we want to promote here on the forums. Thanks