343 only one with so many server problems?

I play alot of games, like titanfall, call of duty, battlefield, battlefront etc. But I feel like Halo is the only game i play where I experience so many server issues and getting disconnected from matches. In other games it happens once in a blue moon, but with halo I feel like its almost everytime I play it. And aside from server issues theres alot of other bugs in the game that get annoying like problems with Req packs or screenshots and game clips not loading or the voices of war pack not letting your games load etc. I feel like Halo has so many glitch problems in general. Does anyone else feel like this?

It does feel like that, but on the other hand I feel that Halo 5 is the most complicated game (in terms of features it has - such as the new forge environment) I’ve played compared to other games that are currently available. Such a game with so many things you can do is bound to come with its problems. It probably has the same problem to number of features ratio to other games, it’s just that with so many features, you notice that there are more problems, if you see what I mean.

Anyway, it would be best to continue a thread like this in the server report or bug report threads.

> 2533274884447055;2:
> Anyway, it would be best to continue a thread like this in the server report or bug report threads.

^ As above OP, feel free to add your issues to the pinned server thread. Screenshots and video clips are encouraged