343 Needs to make Halo great again.

I dont know what it is with this game, but it just gives me more reasons to hate this game and stop playing. First off has anyone else been having an issue with their ranks. I would get my rank up to Platinum 4 than go to sleep, wake up the next day and see my rank back down to Platinum 3. Why the -Yoink- is my rank going down when I have not even played a match. Thats one reason why I’m starting to stop playing areana, I play to win and get my rank up, than it deranks me for no reason. Another thing that just happened is I started playing warzone cause of the rank issue and Im in a match (and before I start my match I use my RP bonus rare card) and play about 5 mins in the game and it randomly take me back to the menu as like i wasnt even in a match telling me to start another match. I go to look into my card collection to see my rare card go to waste. Are you serious, wtf is this -Yoink-. I play areana, my rank get demoted, i play warzone and i get kicked out. This game seriously isnt what halo used to be. Honestly I am so close to redownloading MCC and spending my hours there, but I really want to like this game. Everyone that I played halo with have either gone back to Gears of War UE or play zombies. Every time I tell them to come play halo 5 they tell me its not what halo used to be and its not as fun as the other.

Me personally think that the game does a lot of good things with gameplay and mechanics, but doesnt get the feel of other halo games. Halo 4 was felt closer to the other games even though that game personally i thought with the loadouts and drops were a step in the wrong direction. I love the new mechanics of thruster, clamber, ground pound and hover, but the sprint and ADS are something halo can do with out. The visuals in the game are great to, but they dont feel like a halo game. They need to go back to the militaristic look of the halo franchise. Ive seen the UI concept art and that personally looked way better than what we got.

Overall, I dont know how long im gnna stay on this game, hopefully the new content will keep me playing, but it looks like im going to end up going back to gears of war or even halo reach with my cousins who still have a 360. Its really upsetting because i love the halo series, but the new direction is pushing away many fans and i dont want to see that happen. Please figure out a way to make the halo series amazing again.

P.S: this req system is totally garbage its the same stupidness thats in destiny, you play the same mission (multiplayer matches) to earn something at random. I dont feel like ive earned the armour that is given too me. If someone has a cool armour set, they could have played less hours than you and just have gotten lucky. I would rather have system where you need to complete certain tasks to earn armour like complete campaign on LASO.

I agree with most of your points. Personally, I believe Halo should attempt to return back to the basics. Its obvious 343 is attempting to mirror other AAA FPSs with the default left trigger zoom in. Maybe I’m just salty that I don’t have the master chief collection but, in my opinion, they dress the game up way too much.

I am happy with Halo 5.

try this, and let’s consolidate our points. See what you think about mine, and let me know what you think. (copy and paste below link)

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/a-formal-complaint-for-h5-changes-not-just-a-rant/6f63e985-70ff-42f5-a737-7cc512940254/posts?page=1#post7

I agree with everything you said.

> 2533274833309866;3:
> I am happy with Halo 5.

Dont get me wrong i like the game, but it doesnt make me feel like im playing a halo game. They did a fantastic job with balancing it overall, but it doesnt feel like im playing a halo game.

> 2533274821590767;5:
> I agree with everything you said.
>
>
> > 2533274833309866;3:
> > I am happy with Halo 5.
>
>
> Dont get me wrong i like the game, but it doesnt make me feel like im playing a halo game. They did a fantastic job with balancing it overall, but it doesnt feel like im playing a halo game.

Ha…the game is still nowhere near balanced …but okay.

> 2535473718884950;6:
> > 2533274821590767;5:
> > I agree with everything you said.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274833309866;3:
> > > I am happy with Halo 5.
> >
> >
> > Dont get me wrong i like the game, but it doesnt make me feel like im playing a halo game. They did a fantastic job with balancing it overall, but it doesnt feel like im playing a halo game.
>
>
> Ha…the game is still nowhere near balanced …but okay.

lol? This is the most perfect balanced halo game since Halo 2…