343 needs to give previous req packs another go

343 has added several req packs in the past and unfortunately most of us missed out on them. Things like the memories of reach pack, mythic pack, mechanized mayhem, and most important of all, the 343 skins. Many people missed out on these packs and I think adding a different one every week would satisfy the people who didn’t get things like the noble team armor, or the 343 skins. 343 hasn’t given us much stuff recently and adding back these packs would be great.

No it was limited time

You don’t need most of those packs since majority of the stuff is in the req system.

> 2533274974106910;1:
> 343 has added several req packs in the past and unfortunately most of us missed out on them. Things like the memories of reach pack, mythic pack, mechanized mayhem, and most important of all, the 343 skins. Many people missed out on these packs and I think adding a different one every week would satisfy the people who didn’t get things like the noble team armor, or the 343 skins. 343 hasn’t given us much stuff recently and adding back these packs would be great.

I think the fact is these type of REQ packs help gain quicker access to higher level REQ items instead of the RNG of Gold/Silver packs.

> 2535461287427665;4:
> > 2533274974106910;1:
> > 343 has added several req packs in the past and unfortunately most of us missed out on them. Things like the memories of reach pack, mythic pack, mechanized mayhem, and most important of all, the 343 skins. Many people missed out on these packs and I think adding a different one every week would satisfy the people who didn’t get things like the noble team armor, or the 343 skins. 343 hasn’t given us much stuff recently and adding back these packs would be great.
>
>
> I think the fact is these type of REQ packs help gain quicker access to higher level REQ items instead of the RNG of Gold/Silver packs.

What I’m trying to say is that we are running out of content in halo 5, people missed out on the 343 skins and the memories of reach packs, and the average player has more luck getting wrath in the memories of reach pack than a gold pack. But adding back packs like these would keep the player from being screwed by 343 and adding back the 343 skins pack for the people who didn’t get it before would be good.

> 2533274974106910;5:
> > 2535461287427665;4:
> > > 2533274974106910;1:
> > > 343 has added several req packs in the past and unfortunately most of us missed out on them. Things like the memories of reach pack, mythic pack, mechanized mayhem, and most important of all, the 343 skins. Many people missed out on these packs and I think adding a different one every week would satisfy the people who didn’t get things like the noble team armor, or the 343 skins. 343 hasn’t given us much stuff recently and adding back these packs would be great.
> >
> >
> > I think the fact is these type of REQ packs help gain quicker access to higher level REQ items instead of the RNG of Gold/Silver packs.
>
>
> What I’m trying to say is that we are running out of content in halo 5, people missed out on the 343 skins and the memories of reach packs, and the average player has more luck getting wrath in the memories of reach pack than a gold pack. But adding back packs like these would keep the player from being screwed by 343 and adding back the 343 skins pack for the people who didn’t get it before would be good.

From a business perspective these packs were made with the idea that no one has any of the items yet and if they were to profit it would be then while the items are fresh, new, and most importantly, wanted by the entire community. I doubt they’ll go retro with the packs unless by an off chance there is a large pull for one but I’d expect any REQ packs going forward to be themed differently.

> 2535461287427665;6:
> > 2533274974106910;5:
> > > 2535461287427665;4:
> > > > 2533274974106910;1:
> > > > 343 has added several req packs in the past and unfortunately most of us missed out on them. Things like the memories of reach pack, mythic pack, mechanized mayhem, and most important of all, the 343 skins. Many people missed out on these packs and I think adding a different one every week would satisfy the people who didn’t get things like the noble team armor, or the 343 skins. 343 hasn’t given us much stuff recently and adding back these packs would be great.
> > >
> > >
> > > I think the fact is these type of REQ packs help gain quicker access to higher level REQ items instead of the RNG of Gold/Silver packs.
> >
> >
> > What I’m trying to say is that we are running out of content in halo 5, people missed out on the 343 skins and the memories of reach packs, and the average player has more luck getting wrath in the memories of reach pack than a gold pack. But adding back packs like these would keep the player from being screwed by 343 and adding back the 343 skins pack for the people who didn’t get it before would be good.
>
>
> From a business perspective these packs were made with the idea that no one has any of the items yet and if they were to profit it would be then while the items are fresh, new, and most importantly, wanted by the entire community. I doubt they’ll go retro with the packs unless by an off chance there is a large pull for one but I’d expect any REQ packs going forward to be themed differently.

I just wanted to give out my opinion about what we should spend our req on, I mean it’s been a while since 343 has made a req pack that is worth spending req points on or buying. I thought that it would be cool if 343 brought back previous packs we missed out on so we can get the content we missed out on, I’m not the only one to miss out on the 343 skins or the mythic pack, so that’s my opinion