343 need to man up on regional servers for europe

343 please make this game have a level playing field, by introducing regional servers.why did you not have them from the get go? I’m sure most Europeans would want this. Maybe 343 like Americans having a clear advantage.we should have a choice if we want to play with or against americans

We were told by josh holmes we would have selectable data centers much like titanfall and then when the game launched they were no where to be found for some reason and we never did get and explanation as to why

I don’t have twitter myself but could someone please be so kind as to tweet josh holmes asking him about this?
I would be forever in your debt

+343000

bump this oftenly as I do : https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/dedicated-servers-eu/a65cf801-460d-49f5-abcc-4b172f736b3a/posts

Not gonna happen, they already got our money.

yup, and niw its too late, the game js dead in europe

One simple question:Do you have any proof there are no servers for Europe?
I am asking because i play from Europe and most of the time the Conection is exelent!

> 2533274793000982;6:
> One simple question:Do you have any proof there are no servers for Europe?
> I am asking because i play from Europe and most of the time the Conection is exelent!

There are two Azure Servers/Centres allegedly but EU players very rarely connect to them, they are connected to US servers for the most part.

> 2533274793000982;6:
> One simple question:Do you have any proof there are no servers for Europe?
> I am asking because i play from Europe and most of the time the Conection is exelent!

you can monitor it via commview. 90% of the games are hosted on US servers, 200 ms ping minimum.

> 2533274792003229;8:
> > 2533274793000982;6:
> > One simple question:Do you have any proof there are no servers for Europe?
> > I am asking because i play from Europe and most of the time the Conection is exelent!
>
>
> you can monitor it via commview. 90% of the games are hosted on US servers, 200 ms ping minimum.

How do you set up commview to monitor packets from your XBoX?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

-Yoink- Europe

> 2533274797233718;10:
> -Yoink- Europe

constructive post… well done, keep off the wine gums

> 2535447138211564;9:
> > 2533274792003229;8:
> > > 2533274793000982;6:
> > > One simple question:Do you have any proof there are no servers for Europe?
> > > I am asking because i play from Europe and most of the time the Conection is exelent!
> >
> >
> > you can monitor it via commview. 90% of the games are hosted on US servers, 200 ms ping minimum.
>
>
> How do you set up commview to monitor packets from your XBoX?

you have to connect yor xbox to your pc. i guess there are some tutorials around the web

> 2533274792003229;12:
> > 2535447138211564;9:
> > > 2533274792003229;8:
> > > > 2533274793000982;6:
> > > > One simple question:Do you have any proof there are no servers for Europe?
> > > > I am asking because i play from Europe and most of the time the Conection is exelent!
> > >
> > >
> > > you can monitor it via commview. 90% of the games are hosted on US servers, 200 ms ping minimum.
> >
> >
> > How do you set up commview to monitor packets from your XBoX?
>
>
> you have to connect yor xbox to your pc. i guess there are some tutorials around the web

ahh yes share the internet connection so that XBoX can connect to Live via your PC/Laptop… oki doki

To be fair, I’ve had some decent games this morning must have played some on EU servers, it’s like someone has turned on God mode - definitely are some EU servers just 9/10 games is USA.

Just played a few matches now people in USA are waking up, it’s unbelievably like a different game, bullets don’t register, it’s like you are playing with a massive handicap.

Shame it’s so good when you have a good connection to EU servers, proper -Yoink- when on USA pings.

There is a really simple solution to this, just have an optional preference where if set, you only connect to the region you want e.g. EU | USA.

People who have paid for this game and actually want a competitive multi player experience can use the option (to stop muchos frustration).

People who claim they don’t notice the latency issues (how? I don’t know, maybe you are lucky and connect to 100% EU games or don’t play enough to know the difference) or people who don’t mind having a massive disadvantage can just leave the option disabled.

Also I think it would be a good idea if before the game starts when it’s loading up to have a little icon saying whether the dedicated server is EU / USA, so at least you know before you start whether you are about to get your -Yoink- kicked :slight_smile:

343, it’s time to join 2015, give us the regional option.

> 2644524424072096;14:
> To be fair, I’ve had some decent games this morning must have played some on EU servers, it’s like someone has turned on God mode - definitely are some EU servers just 9/10 games is USA.

Im pretty sure there are servers for europe,there is one problem we face mostly late night if the game didnt find the right players(rank,ping and so on).
Since we all knew H5 doesn’t have this big Population in EU,and this already small population drop down at midnight (last days seems to be pretty nice)what do we expect to happen?MM will still try to match us as fast as possible.

For me this solution worked out:
Game has bad conection/finish it/backout to menue/wait a few mins/start new search.

I’d rather have a few minutes wait than be connected to a game where I play against a team with super shields.

I go from a game where my k/d is over 3.0 to one where it’s 0.3 and everyone in the chat is American

> 2712212454166261;4:
> Not gonna happen, they already got our money.

Exactly. But it works both ways. 343 can stick the next halo up their backsides if this doesn’t get sorted out…all the threats about this problem and still they sit there in silence and not give a fook!