343 MY THANKYOU TO YOU, PLEASE READ

THANKYOU

Is the first word I want to get out, Halo 4 is amazing. A triumph and an epic return for Master Chief, you deserve all the adulation you are receiving. The graphics are amazing, the story you went with couldn’t have been better and the soundtrack was epic!! the whole game really reminded me of Halo 1, which is something I know you wanted to achieve so well done.

The Multiplayer is INCREDIBLE !!. Addictive and fun it delivers everything I want from a Halo game. All the loadout’s and armour abilities seem really balanced (thank god I was worried about that). Maps like Haven, Abondon and settler are amazing and remind me very much of Halo 2&3 style maps.

Spartan Ops is awesome so far, I cant wait to see where you go with it, I’m loving the cut scenes we get every week and the story they are telling. The maps we played on in Ep 1&2 were getting a little repetitive but I’m glad you changed them in Ep 3.

But seriously…Join In Progress isn’t working!!! “please keep reading”

The last game I joined the other team, a team of try-hards were decimating the players on my team and making people quit continuously. Meaning new people would arrive and then they would then quit. I have actually lost count of how many games I have entered were the opposing team has a lead of hundreds of points!! it makes the game not fun, because you know you are going to lose!

At least make it so when I join a game I enter one that has a very close score line! or remove Join In Progress all together. Its honestly ruining the multiplayer of the best game I’ve played since Halo 2.

343 please fix Join In progress, or at least address it to us so we know you are listening.

We are brainstorming ways to improve this feature (in fact, we pushed out a teeny tiny update to it on Monday). We’re monitoring if it’s working as intended and when it’s not, we’re figuring out fixes. We’ll continue working on it, so please continue providing feedback. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply BS angel :slight_smile: and thanks for listening :slight_smile:

Not the try hards fault they are owning and making people quit. I do agree though halo 4 is pretty awesome.

> We are brainstorming ways to improve this feature (in fact, we pushed out a teeny tiny update to it on Monday). We’re monitoring if it’s working as intended and when it’s not, we’re figuring out fixes. We’ll continue working on it, so please continue providing feedback. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Thank the precursors, 343i is listening!

BS Angel I just got in a game of Snipers were the other team had a lead of 210 points :frowning:

I had one game were I just finished loading, and I didn’t even spawn at all yet, and I lose. Just Game Over.

It would help if we knew what the update covered.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals or purposely bypass the word filter. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> We are brainstorming ways to improve this feature (in fact, we pushed out a teeny tiny update to it on Monday). We’re monitoring if it’s working as intended and when it’s not, we’re figuring out fixes. We’ll continue working on it, so please continue providing feedback. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Seriously bs angel have you seen that other thread right next to this one that has been begging for an administrator to give them some sort of update on the matchmaking ranking system? Hello sound familiar? 1-50 ranks? And this kid comes up here with a cheesy -Yoink- thank post an you answer his post?! Are you kidding me? There are thousands of ppl waiting on the 1-50 thread waiting, begging for someone in the inside to say SOMETHING. You know what bull sh it angel? I’m done with halo, you don’t answer to the important fans that want this game to grow. And you wonder y you went from 100,000s of ppl playing now to only 1,000s. Yall are idiots and check out the only thread on here that has 100s of favorites an 1000s of viewers. You’ll see I’m not the only one by a loooong shot…

Be grateful she reads posts and replies where she can give an answer that will not elicit rage. Your raging about the 1-50 system is a great example of why they don’t comment more often. They have no new info on it, it’s still being worked on. Once something is concrete they will let you know. If they posted every idea they had or possibility they tried you would just complain that they didn’t do the one thing you wanted that was mentioned. They can only say things they are sure they are going to do or people would lose confidence and they would be considered unreliable or flaky. Relax, you will get more info when it is closer to completion. Please refrain from punishing 343 members from being active participants in this community.

>

Dude get over it. It is a GAME. The 1-50 rank may look cool next to your gamertag, but really what else does it do for you in the long run? You will get grouped with other players with about the same skill as you regardless of whether or not you have a 1-50 rank or not. Enjoy Halo 4 for what it is, or you can be “done” with it for what it is not. I, as well as millions of other people, will continue to play because it is fun, not because there is a 1-50 next to our name.

> Be grateful she reads posts and replies where she can give an answer that will not elicit rage. Your raging about the 1-50 system is a great example of why they don’t comment more often. They have no new info on it, it’s still being worked on. Once something is concrete they will let you know. If they posted every idea they had or possibility they tried you would just complain that they didn’t do the one thing you wanted that was mentioned. They can only say things they are sure they are going to do or people would lose confidence and they would be considered unreliable or flaky. Relax, you will get more info when it is closer to completion. Please refrain from punishing 343 members from being active participants in this community.

Agreed

GG replying to a praise thread. Now how about, address the other 95% of the threads that are offering suggestions to fix your game, or even just bring it up in your weekly bulletin.

Finally, a moderator that replies. Like the above post, address the rest of the millions of voices that are shouting for change.

Halo 4 could be such a great game! Just a couple of fixes here and there and you’ve got it!

Are you kidding me? You can reply to suck-up threads, but you can’t reply to anything else?

Why don’t you just remove it, seeing as nobody wants it and it barely even works.

i can’t even witness this update she speaks of because of an xp system in which i am capped out at without receiving this supposed code i should’ve been given so i can progress again with the full game at my fingertips instead of wasting time.

it is sad when admins do this thank 1 fan yet wont address the real legit complaints but i guess halo 4 online actively is showing for its self 40k-150k? Wow fix your game and stop thanking kids who don’t have much an understanding of the game

I read this as “I’ve never played a good game.”

xx Mega Dude xx - KID ? I’m 23 and I’ve played Halo since the xbox first came out, infact -Yoink- off you troll, go play cod