343 MY RANK, ARMOR, AND CREDITS ARE GONE??

I have a problem that only 343 can fix. A couple of months ago I took a break from playing Reach after I earned my rank of General and unlocking the armor I wanted and I came back to play Halo like I always do and find that my rank, armor and credits are gone but all my achievments and commendations remain! Some friends told me that if I played for a while that it would just return on its own but that was days ago and still nothing. I even called xbox support and they tried to fix the issue and even checked my hard drive for any corruption but to no avail. They told me to come here to the forums because you are the only ones who can fix what clearly is broken. So I have two questions (1)Why was I deranked like this because I’m an honest noncheating gamer who has been a customer of Halo since the first game? (2)Can you fix this PLEASE?! I also hate to say that if this problem doesn’t get fixed and hopefully soon I’ll just have to take my business and money elsewhere because this has been the biggest run around ever and it would be nice if someone who could help me would. My Gamertag is BLAZEDRACER420 and Thank You for your time!

Hmm…

Regardless of you not doing well in-game or being AFK chances are you were reset for either that or cheating.

Anyone can say they’re an honest player and have been since day one which is why I doubt many will believe your story.

Has anyone played with or tampered with your console?

Edit:
You’ve also had a LOT of AFK matches on Firefight, for the first three pages you’ve had 21 AFK games and that isn’t even counting the ones where you went negative or a very low amount of kills…46 for those who were wondering.

Edit 2:
Looking further into your game history you haven’t done very well in Invasion or Arena either. Those two added with the AFK and Competitive W/L K/D ratios would be more than enough for a ban and probably a reset. Regardless of it being your fault chances are high that you did in fact earn this reset.

https://halo.xbox.com/en-US/Career/HaloReach/GameHistory?gamerTag=BLAZEDRACER420#/?section=Firefight
You have been afk’ing in firefight alot to cheat free credits and that is why you have been reset. Simple as that, no one can help you as you have done wrong now face the consequences. Next time play fair.

You sir have quite a bounty on your hands. This exact thing happened to my friend when he was a Major Grade 3 and honestly, I think, with all the Firefights you have been playing, that you deserve what came for you.

> https://halo.xbox.com/en-US/Career/HaloReach/GameHistory?gamerTag=BLAZEDRACER420#/?section=Firefight
> You have been afk’ing in firefight alot to cheat free credits and that is why you have been reset. Simple as that, no one can help you as you have done wrong now face the consequences. Next time play fair.

can’t fight the facts buddy

For one I have not AFK’d in firefight or cheated in any way I hate cheaters and always have. I earned every credit legit and played my -Yoink- off for months. I Never cheated in any game I’ve played and never been banned from xbox live except over a Gamertag issue when they wanted me to change my name and I chose not to change it. My xbox is legit too and microsoft costumer support even checked my console and they will vouche for me. My account is 7 years old and the only account I’ve ever had and the only one on my xbox. So screw all of you who are calling me a cheater cause I’m a grown 35 year old man who doesn’t need to cheat to be good at a video game. And to 343 if this doesn’t get resovled soon I will take legal action in this matter of not only the money I spent on your game but also my time and the degradation of character that I’m reciveing from you and I will be reporting this to microsoft to let them know how you treat actual honest legit gamers!

I don’t think you can sue for what people say on these forums, plus, you asked the question, they gave the answer.

> For one I have not AFK’d in firefight or cheated in any way I hate cheaters and always have. I earned every credit legit and played my -Yoink!- off for months. I Never cheated in any game I’ve played and never been banned from xbox live except over a Gamertag issue when they wanted me to change my name and I chose not to change it. My xbox is legit too and microsoft costumer support even checked my console and they will vouche for me. My account is 7 years old and the only account I’ve ever had and the only one on my xbox. So screw all of you who are calling me a cheater cause I’m a grown 35 year old man who doesn’t need to cheat to be good at a video game. And to 343 if this doesn’t get resovled soon I will take legal action in this matter of not only the money I spent on your game but also my time and the degradation of character that I’m reciveing from you and I will be reporting this to microsoft to let them know how you treat actual honest legit gamers!

Alright, I was nice last time because I figured you could use the help but after looking through your game history for the second time I am 99.9% sure that you have AFK’d, accidental or otherwise. You have earned the reset. Live with it, everyone else who’s been reset has done so easily including myself.

I’m glad that your console is legit however and none of us said that you were cheating, we said that there was the possibility. Two different things right there. It’s obvious that you haven’t cheated but you’ve AFK’d, once again, accidental or otherwise.

We also don’t need you to tell us how old you are, that isn’t going to help your case any and with sentences like I’m a grown 35 year old man who doesn’t need to cheat to be good at a video game. people may doubt you a little. No offense.

Now let me fill you in on this legal case that you feel you need to throw at 343, you are willing to go to a court of law because your rank was reset in a video game. Let me tell you why you would lose.

In your game history there is plenty of evidence that you have AFK’d (A or O) that cannot be removed from the Xbox Database. With this information Microsoft would already have you by the jewels. From this they will have already have the case closed because the Banhammer detects people it thinks is cheating. It did so for you and it applied the appropriate ban.

In short, you (Accidental or Otherwise) broke the rules of the game and therefore your claim would instantly be nullified. It also wouldn’t help that a 35 year old man has turned up in court because a company banned him from a video game…seriously, how silly does that sound?

343 and Microsoft have in no way broken any rules here and they are not in the wrong, the Banhammer has made many bans in the past and 99.9% of the time is is fully justified. You can even find this information from David Ellis himself in the “Why was I banned?” thread.

You will not get your money back from the video game, and you will not get your time back for playing said game. You played the game of free will and you purchased the game of free will. You also agreed to the Terms of Service when you signed up to Xbox Live. If you’ve broken those rules then you are in the wrong and you have very clearly broken those rules.

Please do not threaten to sue Microsoft/343 for such a silly issue. It isn’t difficult to get your rank back. You broke the rules, you pay the price.

“You have no rights, play nice”

And if your lawsuit is directed at the Forum users who have given you an answer, please do. I would love to see how that works out for you.

credits, armor, and rank in reach mean nothing. Just play Team slayer / super slayer like a normal player and have fun.

going afk for pointless non gameplay enhancing elements is hilarious.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Except for the fact that these so called AFK games were actually forge games where a friend and I were building maps since I took the time to look so just to let you know stats don’t tell everything and second of all if your going to accuse people of cheating credits maybe you should check the replays before you run your mouth about what you don’t know. And for the record I was never banned I personally quit playing because of the bridge laggers that infect this game. And finally the first message I posted was to 343 and if your not them then mind your own F’N business cause you’re not the one I need to speak to and all your doing is causing a problem so someone from 343 needs to speak up and not some know nothing gamers with a no it all complex. Also if you’re on this forum so much that have to speak for 343 when you have nothing to do with them then you my friend need to get a life!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Oh and another thing those so called AFK firefight matches are games I had connection problems on and did not recieve points for since I was booted out of them against my will but your so called ban hammer is perfect right since it just a computer program that can’t really tell the difference between quiting and connection errors. So take your 99.9% and shove it cause I’ll put money that half the people that the ban hammer dealt punishment to were not guilty of anything but you can put faith in a broken computer program if you want to but for me I’m not that stupid. But then again it’s not surprising considering halo’s matchmaking system is the biggest cheater system ever to grace xbox live so you would have to figure that other programs they write would have major faults as well! It’s whatever though but I will be boycotting all 343 games in the future and will be rallying people to the same cause and letting them know how you treat your customers and if you think it won’t work I did the same thing to EA over the Porsche issue for Forza Motorsport 4 and the boycott WON! So F.U. and enjoy the loss of revenue!

> Except for the fact that these so called AFK games were actually forge games where a friend and I were building maps since I took the time to look so just to let you know stats don’t tell everything and second of all if your going to accuse people of cheating credits maybe you should check the replays before you run your mouth about what you don’t know. And for the record I was never banned I personally quit playing because of the bridge laggers that infect this game. And finally the first message I posted was to 343 and if your not them then mind your own F’N business cause you’re not the one I need to speak to and all your doing is causing a problem so someone from 343 needs to speak up and not some know nothing gamers with a no it all complex. Also if you’re on this forum so much that have to speak for 343 when you have nothing to do with them then you my friend need to get a life!

Dude… seriously? Give up, drop the innocent act and take your punishment. Obviously you cheated. 343 isn’t out to get you or trying to ruin you lifeAHHH.

> It’s whatever though but I will be boycotting all 343 games in the future and will be rallying people to the same cause and letting them know how you treat your customers and if you think it won’t work I did the same thing to EA over the Porsche issue for Forza Motorsport 4 and the boycott WON! So F.U. and enjoy the loss of revenue!

“ahh yes, we have dismissed that claim”

reference from mass effect 1 for those that don’t know =)

> > It’s whatever though but I will be boycotting all 343 games in the future and will be rallying people to the same cause and letting them know how you treat your customers and if you think it won’t work I did the same thing to EA over the Porsche issue for Forza Motorsport 4 and the boycott WON! So F.U. and enjoy the loss of revenue!
>
> “ahh yes, we have dismissed that claim”
>
> reference from mass effect 1 for those that don’t know =)

Just thought I would let you know: Forge AFK =/= ban
MM/FM AFK==Ban

It appears you cheated so you will have to live with the consequences…

> Oh and another thing those so called AFK firefight matches are games I had connection problems on and did not recieve points for since I was booted out of them against my will but your so called ban hammer is perfect right since it just a computer program that can’t really tell the difference between quiting and connection errors. So take your 99.9% and shove it cause I’ll put money that half the people that the ban hammer dealt punishment to were not guilty of anything but you can put faith in a broken computer program if you want to but for me I’m not that stupid. But then again it’s not surprising considering <mark>halo’s matchmaking system is the biggest cheater system ever to grace xbox live</mark> so you would have to figure that other programs they write would have major faults as well! It’s whatever though but I will be boycotting all 343 games in the future and will be rallying people to the same cause and letting them know how you treat your customers and if you think it won’t work I did the same thing to EA over the Porsche issue for Forza Motorsport 4 and the boycott WON! So F.U. and enjoy the loss of revenue!

First off, That’s not true, look at any Call of Duty game.

Secondly, You should calm down, It’s not that big of deal.

Thirdly, You AFK’d in firefight and matchmaking (when you do that, you screw over your team)…From the way it sounds, you do deserve the reset.

They weren’t Forge/Custom games.

You aren’t going to get an official reply from 343, these are public forums. You post something here, anyone has a right to post. Deal with it.

The boycott won because they had more people. Nobody cares about Reach so I doubt very much that you are going to get any help.

Leave the forums and never come back, it’s clear you’re not a 35 year old man. I very much doubt you’re over the age of twelve.

Do some growing up, learn some manners and then come back because until you do you’ll just be banned from these forums as well as the game.

My causin had that same problim and she has never played any Halo reach matchmaking games. She had just redeemed a 14 day trail for xbox live and went to play halo reach and her character was defualt and was a recruit, but when paused her character was the rank it origanlay was, Lt.Colonel grade3, and it showed all the credits she had and the armore she had, MkIV helmate. When she went back to the game mode menu it showed her as a recruit with defult armore. what do i do.

> https://halo.xbox.com/en-US/Career/HaloReach/GameHistory?gamerTag=BLAZEDRACER420#/?section=Firefight
> You have been afk’ing in firefight alot to cheat free credits and that is why you have been reset. Simple as that, no one can help you as you have done wrong now face the consequences. Next time play fair.

Boost in firefight… Banhammer says hello. Also, if it is honestly kicking you out due to poor connection, fix your connection before logging on.

> My causin had that same problim and she has never played any Halo reach matchmaking games. She had just redeemed a 14 day trail for xbox live and went to play halo reach and her character was defualt and was a recruit, but when paused her character was the rank it origanlay was, Lt.Colonel grade3, and it showed all the credits she had and the armore she had, MkIV helmate. When she went back to the game mode menu it showed her as a recruit with defult armore. what do i do.

That’s a whole different story, it asked you in a pop up, something like “can’t take so many offline credits online, forfeit credits and continue?” That is normal and not a punishment, just not allowed too take so many offline credits online.

If you didn’t get that message… Whatever Moa says --------->