343 Must Read This - OFFICIAL Complaint

Hi There 343,

I am just writing to ask for a compensation you see this is what happened…

I was playing matchmaking about 1hr after the servers came back up and you were in control. I played 1 game of grifball and 1 of squad slayer and got 0CR for both these games. I thought after the first game "ye ok, just 2,000CR. But then it happened again when i was gonna get 4,000CR at least.
I am just looking for some compensation, I think 30,000CR should do it or maybe one rank up if you want.

Get back to me

GT: sewell98

Not going to happen,

I think it should

>I should have got 4,000 credits
>Give me 30,000 credits or a rank up
>I care about credits

haha oh wow.

Are you serious? Just play a few games and you’ll have your precious credits which are almost meaningless anyway.

Because complaints are that much more serious when you put the word official in the title.

reported

> reported

This. + return to Bungie.net it’s better for you.

Why do people really care about credits anymore? It has no impact for gameplay.

So liek, I was playing a game of forge with me friend and something happened and I got disconnected so I would’ve gotten around 120 credits.

I’m just looking for some compensation soooo… howz about you gimme the Haunted helmet?

It’s only worth 1 credit right?

So I think that’ll do.

> Why do people really care about credits anymore? It has no impact for gameplay.

This!
I have never played a game where I lose intrest so fast.

> Because complaints are that much more serious when you put the word official in the title.

Haha this is exactly what I was thinking.

And by the way OP, you’re terms definitely dont make sense… Because you didnt get 4000 cr, you think they should give you 30,000? Thats more than 7 times the amount you were supposed to get… What rank are you that 4000 cr really matters that much? I’m only a brigadier grade 3 and 4000 credits isnt Yoink! to me…

Anyways, I know someone already said it but it’s not gonna happen… I don’t even know why you asked.