343, Modders need stopped! Cheaters ruin Doubles

I thought modding was prevented on Xbox one. Guess not. Last night, I encountered my first modding opponents.

They had some auto-aim and instant kill mods; check my evidence video: Carbine One Hit Kill
Notice how the clip instantly empties at one trigger pull. This happened multiple times.

I reported him but I feel that isn’t enough. These people should be banned.

Has anyone else been modded before?

Are you serious. -_-

Farmers, cheaters, modders, exploiters… How low is Halo community falling…

Wow this the lowest of low ever

I feel like this might be in customs…

Not gonna lie I was planning on coming in here to hate on a bad kid who called everybody hackers cuz he sucks but that video XD you actually have proof. Damn

> 2533274808210415;4:
> I feel like this might be in customs…

No it happened in doubles. Heres a link to the game history .

Check the player names if you don’t believe me

> 2533274887875135;5:
> Not gonna lie I was planning on coming in here to hate on a bad kid who called everybody hackers cuz he sucks but that video XD you actually have proof. Damn

I thought the same but now that i’ve seen it, it actually doesn’t surprise me.
It’s just a matter of time until modders find a way to exploit the system.

If you’re going to attempt to troll people, maybe don’t leave the original unedited clip in your fileshare. Just saying.

> 2661949065475413;8:
> If you’re going to attempt to troll people, maybe don’t leave the original unedited clip in your fileshare. Just saying.

You are dense. What are you talking about? I’m not messing with anybody.

Those unedited clips show the exact same thing happening. Xbox DVR just records weird times.
If you want to see the original, unedited footage, go here. I just edited because of all the extra footage auto-capture records.

I edited those two videos together real quick to show multiple perspectives.

Think before you post a dumb comment next time.

> 2661949065475413;8:
> If you’re going to attempt to troll people, maybe don’t leave the original unedited clip in your fileshare. Just saying.

That’s honestly some good proof he has there. I’m not one to believe modding accusations without solid evidence, but this is good enough proof.

Unless of course someone else could demonstrate using a carbine with the speed of Superman…

wow filthy cheaters. Bring the ban hammer!

Correct me if I’m wrong but unless someone has a private exploit nobody knows about then there is still no backdoor exploits in the xbox one yet. We still don’t have a save editor yet you believe this video of people “modding” in a way that would require the ability to run unsigned code?

If this video is accurate which a lot of Halo 5 theatre clips aren’t then it could also be possible that he had a glitch where something like a connection delay happens and the shots he was unloading during that time all fire at once causing a lot of damage.

I have had this happen with throwing 2 grenades at once before and one time I let 3 shots out of my pistol with one press. It can happen in poor quality matches but is rare.

> 2533274803562826;12:
> Correct me if I’m wrong but unless someone has a private exploit nobody knows about then there is still no backdoor exploits in the xbox one yet. We still don’t have a save editor yet you believe this video of people “modding” in a way that would require the ability to run unsigned code?

It looks like modding. All I know is something happened in the game that shouldn’t have happened.

If I was a modder, I probably wouldn’t share my exploits with everybody.

I hope this is just some sort of glitch.

Happened to me once or twice, today was using a fuel rod, hit trigger one, game skipped for like a second then when it unfroze I had no rounds and a double kill lol happened with a needler to

> 2533274803562826;12:
> Correct me if I’m wrong but unless someone has a private exploit nobody knows about then there is still no backdoor exploits in the xbox one yet. We still don’t have a save editor yet you believe this video of people “modding” in a way that would require the ability to run unsigned code?

Well if this guy is one of the first to be able to mod it like this i’m sure he won’t go to any forums making a tutorial for everyone how to do this.
There’s always a first time.

> 2533274852660538;10:
> > 2661949065475413;8:
> > If you’re going to attempt to troll people, maybe don’t leave the original unedited clip in your fileshare. Just saying.
>
>
> That’s honestly some good proof he has there. I’m not one to believe modding accusations without solid evidence, but this is good enough proof.
>
> Unless of course someone else could demonstrate using a carbine with the speed of Superman…

Call me a cynic, but I would think someone using auto aim and 1 shot kill mods would have better accuracy than 47% and a higher kd spread. But that’s just me, I remember H2 modders.

But by all means, we can all review the full game here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/88884e38-ad33-4f8d-ac1d-52f3a3ee8f2c/players/l%20funkyfresh%20l?gameHistoryMatchIndex=10&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=ArenaI’m at work right now so I can’t do much more than bookmark it and watch it later, but if anyone sees anything worth noting, let me know.

> 2533274950766071;15:
> > 2533274803562826;12:
> > Correct me if I’m wrong but unless someone has a private exploit nobody knows about then there is still no backdoor exploits in the xbox one yet. We still don’t have a save editor yet you believe this video of people “modding” in a way that would require the ability to run unsigned code?
>
>
> Well if this guy is one of the first to be able to mod it like this i’m sure he won’t go to any forums making a tutorial for everyone how to do this.
> There’s always a first time.

I am well aware of this however this isn’t a new thing I have myself thrown 2 grenades at once in the past and a few time let off more than one shot at once. It is a server sync thing and it is rare but can happen.

> 2535426829302733;14:
> I hope this is just some sort of glitch.
>
> Happened to me once or twice, today was using a fuel rod, hit trigger one, game skipped for like a second then when it unfroze I had no rounds and a double kill lol happened with a needler to

thats different though, what happened for you was the game freezing and reading it as if you were still pulling the trigger and so it fired all your shots, this was different.

OP best you can do is report the guy.

> 2661949065475413;16:
> > 2533274852660538;10:
> > > 2661949065475413;8:
> > > If you’re going to attempt to troll people, maybe don’t leave the original unedited clip in your fileshare. Just saying.
> >
> >
> > That’s honestly some good proof he has there. I’m not one to believe modding accusations without solid evidence, but this is good enough proof.
> >
> > Unless of course someone else could demonstrate using a carbine with the speed of Superman…
>
>
> Call me a cynic, but I would think someone using auto aim and 1 shot kill mods would have better accuracy than 47% and a higher kd spread. But that’s just me, I remember H2 modders.
>
> But by all means, we can all review the full game here:
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/88884e38-ad33-4f8d-ac1d-52f3a3ee8f2c/players/l%20funkyfresh%20l?gameHistoryMatchIndex=10&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=ArenaI’m at work right now so I can’t do much more than bookmark it and watch it later, but if anyone sees anything worth noting, let me know.

If I were a modder, not using it all the time would give me plausible deniability. Only activate it when I need to.

By all means, watch it. I don’t know why you’re so keen on looking through it when I’ve already given proof multiple times.

I think lag worked in his favor. #halag