343 Maybe a side project please

1. Reset leaderboards and turn on player tracking so the actual ammount of online users shows again.
  2. Update a few glitches that are very known and commons.
  3. Minor things fixed on here will amp up competition, bring back players, and be a good experiment for halo wars 2.
  4. A simple late map pack instalment could amp up sales leading to the next game and bring more players in.
  5. This would be cheap and easy I would asume.

I speculate you are referring to the original Halo Wars? I don’t think they have any plans of altering anything to it. The game has been left untouched for years. I don’t expect them
to experiment with the original when they are experimenting with the sequel.

Yeah player tracking is needed I am like why does it say only 975 people lol. Glitches aren’t game breaking and actually kind of fun, except for one where the arbiter flies out of the map when you try to attack vultures bUT whow needs an atiter when you have 3 star chieftain. Map pack would be cool but require the now broken ensemble studios team.

This is the last thing that is going to happen. The only thing they need to do is allow it to be played on XB1.

> 2533274803892882;4:
> This is the last thing that is going to happen. The only thing they need to do is allow it to be played on XB1.

The best part about all you old halo players that were once good is your so negative, I wouldnt fix anything for you either mitch.

> 2533274866834792;5:
> > 2533274803892882;4:
> > This is the last thing that is going to happen. The only thing they need to do is allow it to be played on XB1.
>
>
> The best part about all you old halo players that were once good is your so negative, I wouldnt fix anything for you either mitch.

Just being realistic. Why would they do anything to a game that is 6.5 years old? Even if you are correct, how many people would you expect your “side project” would bring back? 5? 10? 25? 50? 100? Couldn’t be more than that.

> 2533274803892882;6:
> > 2533274866834792;5:
> > > 2533274803892882;4:
> > > This is the last thing that is going to happen. The only thing they need to do is allow it to be played on XB1.
> >
> >
> > The best part about all you old halo players that were once good is your so negative, I wouldnt fix anything for you either mitch.
>
>
> Just being realistic. Why would they do anything to a game that is 6.5 years old? Even if you are correct, how many people would you expect your “side project” would bring back? 5? 10? 25? 50? 100? Couldn’t be more than that.

A good chunk of players from back in the day are back with the new announcement, at least a solid 50. Although all the ones who have come back are probably all that will until the new game actually arrives.

> 2533274803892882;4:
> This is the last thing that is going to happen. The only thing they need to do is allow it to be played on XB1.

1.) Xbox One Halo Wars is already confirmed backwards compatible, and will be able to play online with players on Xbox360.

2.) Since Halo Wars 2 has been announced the Population per 24hours has risen 4,000(16,700)

3.) Leaderboard Reset and Player Tracking would be great enough for me

I don’t expect any hard game fixes, like glitches and maps.

I like the idea

> 2533274799872358;9:
> I like the idea

Don’t revive 2 year old threads