343 make halo 2 Arcade for xbox live!

Just make it halo 2 online i think that would be awesome for everyone that misses halo 2! Please do it.

Just how they did perfect dark and battlefield 1943! But now Halo 2!

Or at least downloadable as H:CE currently is. Or is that an arcade category as well?

Yeah, I wanna play Campaign and customs/online with all the default and DLC maps.

haz to be the complete game for me

> haz to be the complete game for me

You can always play Campaign on halo 2! If anything bring back online!

> > haz to be the complete game for me
>
> You can always play Campaign on halo 2! If anything bring back online!

But if it comes back it haz to have 360 features

> > > haz to be the complete game for me
> >
> > You can always play Campaign on halo 2! If anything bring back online!
>
> But if it comes back it haz to have 360 features

You can play halo 2 on the xbox 360 and plus they did it with halo CE it wouldnt be that hard for them to do that.

I’d buy it if they did it :3

I’d love to have 2’s campaign XBL compatible. As for the MP, meh. I at least would have like to have seen Spartans do something to brace themselves when dropping from such heights. It’s not even that they’d survive, due to what I disagree with a 2nd layer of hydro-static gel do, it’s that they land running and don’t do any impact upon the ground. That is the most disconcerting thing for me with Halo2 and 3. Dropping from such capable heights without any type of concsequence for landing, biggest pull back for me. 2nd biggest was the swipe-scan window for the sniper weapons.

As a MP, it was decent fun. As a campaign, it grew into something similar to CE. And because it grew on me, I’d like to see it have what I always thought it would, XBL-Co-op play. In one form or another, I’d love to play the Halo:CE and 2 stories with at least 1 other player through FULLSCREEN gameplay. 4-player would be awesome however.

Yes, please. I would do anything to play Halo 2 on XBL again. Reach is too boring to be THE Halo title right now, it just doesn’t do the series justice. I’m tired of having to hop on XBC because there’s no XBL for it. There’s only a small crowd playing XBC because most people are too lazy to setup/figure it out. Please do this 343! We would love you even more!

> Yes, please. I would do anything to play Halo 2 on XBL again. Reach is too boring to be THE Halo title right now, it just doesn’t do the series justice. I’m tired of having to hop on XBC because there’s no XBL for it. There’s only a small crowd playing XBC because most people are too lazy to setup/figure it out. Please do this 343! We would love you even more!

Yes I agree!

I havnt even thought about this, this would be awesome and i would buy it as soon as it got into the marketplace, halo 2 was by far the best halo out of the series IMO, i would love to see them remake this game instead of halo CE.

Hire another company if need be, just do it, please. I’ll give you a virtual cookie.

> Hire another company if need be, just do it, please. I’ll give you a virtual cookie.

i would pay 200$ for this if it came out for 360 with some updated graphics and a GRIP of custom options too.

i miss halo 2. halo 1 and 2 i could play for DAYS on end and never get bored. halo 3 i could play for about 2 hours without getting bored, and halo reach i cant even play without getting bored in the first 10 minutes.

I have it for both PC and original Xbox.

There is a problem with the Achievement migration though…

> > Hire another company if need be, just do it, please. I’ll give you a virtual cookie.
>
> i would pay 200$ for this if it came out for 360 with some updated graphics and a GRIP of custom options too.
>
> i miss halo 2. halo 1 and 2 i could play for DAYS on end and never get bored. halo 3 i could play for about 2 hours without getting bored, and halo reach i cant even play without getting bored in the first 10 minutes.

I don’t think I’d be willing to pay $200, but I certainly want it back online. Halo 2 Vista isn’t the same. It’s full of modded servers, and so far I haven’t been able to find a game that’s being played seriously. Not to mention my computer can’t even run it at an acceptable level of FPS…

> > > Hire another company if need be, just do it, please. I’ll give you a virtual cookie.
> >
> > i would pay 200$ for this if it came out for 360 with some updated graphics and a GRIP of custom options too.
> >
> > i miss halo 2. halo 1 and 2 i could play for DAYS on end and never get bored. halo 3 i could play for about 2 hours without getting bored, and halo reach i cant even play without getting bored in the first 10 minutes.
>
> I don’t think I’d be willing to pay $200, but I certainly want it back online. Halo 2 Vista isn’t the same. It’s full of modded servers, and so far I haven’t been able to find a game that’s being played seriously. Not to mention my computer can’t even run it at an acceptable level of FPS…

yea ive heard a lot of bad things about halo 2 for computer XD

> > Yes, please. I would do anything to play Halo 2 on XBL again. Reach is too boring to be THE Halo title right now, it just doesn’t do the series justice. I’m tired of having to hop on XBC because there’s no XBL for it. There’s only a small crowd playing XBC because most people are too lazy to setup/figure it out. Please do this 343! We would love you even more!
>
> Yes I agree!

I agree has well!!
~TGW

That would be cool, but I would rather have a remake of Halo:CE.

> That would be cool, but I would rather have a remake of Halo:CE.

how about BOTH! pipe dreams :S