343 Made it easier to boost in halo 4

343 didn’t want to put in a skill system because of boosting and cheaters but if you think about boosting in halo 3 compared to halo reach it was actually way easier to do because really you were just racking up exp points all you had to do was start up a game with a few friends and play a unlegit game some people even modded the campaign and used custom challenges the daily level cap didn’t help either just made the game stupid and pathetic that you were limited to an amount of exp a day when in halo 3 boosters were unable to have their skill raise if they played with the same group of people a number of times or would be banned long before they reached 50 meaning the new ranking system is easy to boost in and if 343 claims boosters will be banned/reset you could have done the same thing with a skill system because in halo 3 still to this day action is taken in halo reach Ive yet to see any booster suffer any consequence other than when people would glitch the daily challenges honestly i feel 343 made the wrong choice of a system its just making it easier to boost if custom challenges are kept watch people will do the same old thing mod the campaign and boost custom challenges just wanted to point out a now well thought out plan

Uhmm, what?

[deleted]

periods anyone?

yeah you could boost in halo reach, however there wasnt real reason to do so.

what Im saying is that even though halo 3s ranking system was harder then reachs progression system was to boost, halo 3 encouraged it much more than reach.

Great scott, punctuation man.

The game is finished. I must say custom challenges from the start is iffy, but it means that there will certainly be an earning cap in place then, which means no marathon days of playing out of the gate come launch day, for xp/sp.

What needs to be done is stopping the spread of exploits as they arise, similar to the leaks of the current days. I would have never learned about the target locator on Oni if i had not read it on the forums in the first place. Stopping the spread of exploitation of the game is like preventing and epidemic, you crush it at the root. If they dont do anything to stop at its source, then you cant conplain about it and they shouldnt be able to ban you for it.

“Let’s eat Grandpa.” “Let’s eat, Grandpa.” … Punctuation saves lives.

WALL! OF! TEXT!

That was one overly large paragraph.

> “Let’s eat Grandpa.” “Let’s eat, Grandpa.” … Punctuation saves lives.

I helped my uncle, jack, off his horse today.

> That was one overly large paragraph.

That was a paragraph? I would call it a run-on sentence, but it was more of a marathon than a run.

Edit* Sorry, accidental double post.

i don’t care about boosters. at the end of the day, they missed out on FUN!

seriously… back when CE first came out, it was NEVER about who was the best! we all had friends come over and system linked 4 xboxes, ate a bunch of junk food, and had a blast laughing, joking, enjoying each others complany, and knocked out at 7 in the morning.

kids these days, they don’t know how to have fun.

When there’s somethin’ strange in a Halo lobby… Who do you call?

Booster Busters!

> 343 didn’t want to put in a skill system because of boosting and cheaters but if you think about boosting in halo 3 compared to halo reach it was actually way easier to do because really you were just racking up exp points all you had to do was start up a game with a few friends and play a unlegit game some people even modded the campaign and used custom challenges the daily level cap didn’t help either just made the game stupid and pathetic that you were limited to an amount of exp a day when in halo 3 boosters were unable to have their skill raise if they played with the same group of people a number of times or would be banned long before they reached 50 meaning the new ranking system is easy to boost in and if 343 claims boosters will be banned/reset you could have done the same thing with a skill system because in halo 3 still to this day action is taken in halo reach Ive yet to see any booster suffer any consequence other than when people would glitch the daily challenges honestly i feel 343 made the wrong choice of a system its just making it easier to boost if custom challenges are kept watch people will do the same old thing mod the campaign and boost custom challenges just wanted to point out a now well thought out plan

I’m sorry. I can’t read what you typed. It’s one HUGE run on sentence. Think about what you want to say and try again. It’ll help everyone out. Thanks :slight_smile:

> In one of the weekly bulletins, when they talked about the progression system, they said that once you reached a Spartan Rank of SR130 (maximum rank) then there would be a surprise. I’m not sure how long it will take to get to an SR130. My guess is around 6 months or so, but I believe that we may see a ranking system similar to the one from H2 and H3.
>
> This way, there wont be many derankers or boosters or new accounts because getting to that SR130 will take some time. Also, everyone will be on a fair playing ground with all the Specializations unlocked.
>
> 188 hours, 5 minutes, 45 seconds
>
> Side note: Try using some commas and periods or maybe a couple paragraphs.

They better have a ranking system depending on how long it takes to get to SR130 and I can’t imagine it taking too long to get to SR50 since that’s when specilizations come in to play.

> When there’s somethin’ strange in a Halo lobby… Who do you call?
>
> Booster Busters!

Damn straight!