343, look at your own game

I have been playing Halo 4 and Halo 3 recently.There are more people modding in Halo 4 than Halo 3. Which makes no sense because game devolopers tend to keep an eye on the newest game the most. It pisses me off when I watch the death cam and can tell that the enemy is using an aimbot.

edit: nvm I derp’d

derp… game came with an aimbot no modding required.

so lag making the death cam unreliable means the person that killed you is using an aimbot? lol. nice try, bud.

> I have been playing Halo 4 and Halo 3 recently.There are more people modding in Halo 4 than Halo 3. Which makes no sense because game devolopers tend to keep an eye on the newest game the most. It pisses me off when I watch the death cam and can tell that the enemy is using an aimbot.

So much facepalm.

> I have been playing Halo 4 and Halo 3 recently.There are more people modding in Halo 4 than Halo 3. Which makes no sense because game devolopers tend to keep an eye on the newest game the most. It pisses me off when I watch the death cam and can tell that the enemy is using an aimbot.

Its not mods its magnetism and bad latency. The kill cam shows a replay from your own film saved on your hard drive. the farther away you are from your service provider/343 servers/and host of the game the longer it takes for your internet signal to reach them. The kill cam shows this good. the MM game itself is not in real time its delayed for a moment in the servers to make it appear everything is real time. there are also perks like auto aim/magnetism that are effected by lag.

The host will have the least amount of latency no matter what. The worse the hosts latency is the worse every one elses will be. The person who connects fastest to the hosts 343 server will be better of than the person with the highest latency to that server.

Upload and DL can make a differance to but its unlikely because the XBOX max DL is 3MB per sec. SO you will get less than 3MB DL but thats more than what you need to recieve info of the game from the servers.

Really its all a time delay issue every online game has. because everyone has a different time delay to the servers of the game. Even deticaded servers cant fix the different latency times each for each player connected to them.

There is also packet loss and if your losing your packets your just screwed no matter what your internet speed is.

I ran into a few recent ones, that was from infinite camo and ammo. Another was infinite health. I shot him with the Binary and he survived. Explain that. I’ll try and find the video though.

Broken killcams are cOLD.

lol where have you been? kill cams have NEVER been accurate like for instance a buddy of mine was shooting a wall behind him and killed me and he wouldn’t no the first thing about modding so obviously i must cry hacks the second a see this lol

I was playing a game and somebody hacked it so that the whole game froze for like a minute and there was just a black screen! Then the game continued but it made me so mad that 343 are allowing people to hack the game like this! Thumbs up/like if you agree!