343 likes watching South Park

The “Fish Stick” control scheme is exactly like the CoD control scheme. 343i thinks that CoD is a “G-A-Y Fish”, reference from a South Park episode. They do care about what we think.

Hahahahahahaha NO

This is my serious face; >:(

nope
CoD like controller layout (fish-stick), cod fish.

I’m well aware cod is a fish. People these days can’t take a joke.

lol, if only that was the reasoning. Although it’s not like they would admit it if it was.

The only reason I’m not SOLD by the CoD franchise is because I die too easily. I need ARMOR and SHIELDS. That’s on me. I really don’t see why people need this feud between CoD and Halo. Both are amazing, popular games. Please stop talking about CoD games in the Halo forums. Thanks!

> The only reason I’m not SOLD by the CoD franchise is because I die too easily. I need ARMOR and SHIELDS. That’s on me. I really don’t see why people need this feud between CoD and Halo. Both are amazing, popular games. Please stop talking about CoD games in the Halo forums. Thanks!

LOLOLOLOLOL cod is an amazing game

ya…right

> > The only reason I’m not SOLD by the CoD franchise is because I die too easily. I need ARMOR and SHIELDS. That’s on me. I really don’t see why people need this feud between CoD and Halo. Both are amazing, popular games. Please stop talking about CoD games in the Halo forums. Thanks!
>
> LOLOLOLOLOL cod is an amazing game
>
> ya…right

I was just trying to be nice. There are some people out there who like Halo and CoD. You can’t just rule them out, man! They exist!

Cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod, is that all you people talk about, yes haha a funny piss take via button layouts, but here we are having yet another heated debate about Call of duty, it’s a HALO forum.

> > > The only reason I’m not SOLD by the CoD franchise is because I die too easily. I need ARMOR and SHIELDS. That’s on me. I really don’t see why people need this feud between CoD and Halo. Both are amazing, popular games. Please stop talking about CoD games in the Halo forums. Thanks!
> >
> > LOLOLOLOLOL cod is an amazing game
> >
> > ya…right
>
> I was just trying to be nice. There are some people out there who like Halo and CoD. You can’t just rule them out, man! They exist!

the is no cod only haloooooo

in zouls voice from ghostbusters

LOL thats awesome