343 lied about dedicated servers!

As no one from 343 in the support section has been good enough to offer any support whatsoever I will post this here instead.

343 lied about the dedicated servers, I have had latent game after latent game only on Halo 5. Why is this? it was amazing at launch but since the first DLC drop my experience has been awful.

It’s nothing to do with my ISP, I believe you lied about the dedicated servers. Wouldn’t be the first time you did it with MCC too. Did you switch them off in Europe?

How do I get my money back as the product is not fit for purpose I want compensation.

Congratulations 343 you have lost a 14 year Halo fan and player. Not that you care you have already got my money nor will anyone will respond to this.

Maybe the servers are having a problem. I doubt they lied about having them.

As for compensation (lolololol)
Go return it from whoever you bought it from.

theyve been playing with the ping cap on servers, your probly being matches on servers with 100+ ping like us aussies :frowning:

> 2533274794409015;3:
> theyve been playing with the ping cap on servers, your probly being matches on servers with 100+ ping like us aussies :frowning:

I play from within Pakistan. The only times I have had terribly noticeable lag is when my internet was at fault. Most of the time I can manage and its fine.

> 2576836393959214;2:
> Maybe the servers are having a problem. I doubt they lied about having them.
>
> As for compensation (lolololol)
> Go return it from whoever you bought it from.

Maybe someone should bother responding from 343? There is no notice in the support section that the servers are having issues.

The servers are dedicated to latency, they are really peer to peer. 343 have lied and I want compensation.

I do do not care if you think it’s funny as you are unaffected.

> 2533274815257118;5:
> > 2576836393959214;2:
> > Maybe the servers are having a problem. I doubt they lied about having them.
> >
> > As for compensation (lolololol)
> > Go return it from whoever you bought it from.
>
>
> Maybe someone should bother responding from 343? There is no notice in the support section that the servers are having issues.
>
> The servers are dedicated to latency, they are really peer to peer. 343 have lied and I want compensation.
>
> I do do not care if you think it’s funny as you are unaffected.

This game has dedicated servers, that is a fact.

> 2533274794409015;3:
> theyve been playing with the ping cap on servers, your probly being matches on servers with 100+ ping like us aussies :frowning:

That sucks, seems they are only interested in U.S Spartans. Screw the rest of the world right?

All I want to do is play but sadly I cannot.

343 couldn’t care less.

> 2533274815257118;5:
> > 2576836393959214;2:
> > Maybe the servers are having a problem. I doubt they lied about having them.
> >
>
>
> Maybe someone should bother responding from 343? There is no notice in the support section that the servers are having issues.
>
> The servers are dedicated to latency, they are really peer to peer. 343 have lied and I want compensation.
>

Dedicated servers =/= lagless games

> 2533274815257118;5:
> > 2576836393959214;2:
> >
>
>
>
>

So find a lawyer willing to take your claim at face value and do something. 343i owe you nothing at this point. If you return the game they don’t lose money.
There are tons of reason why you might experience latency. And you seem to think dedicated servers means no lag. Which I find…Funny.

The region your in could be having node trouble.
You are trying to play at peak usage
Your ISP is just sucking
The list can go on.

When ever I’m getting disconnected there is no change in my internet

> 2533274977291297;6:
> > 2533274815257118;5:
> > > 2576836393959214;2:
> > > Maybe the servers are having a problem. I doubt they lied about having them.
> > >
> > > As for compensation (lolololol)
> > > Go return it from whoever you bought it from.
> >
> >
> > Maybe someone should bother responding from 343? There is no notice in the support section that the servers are having issues.
> >
> > The servers are dedicated to latency, they are really peer to peer. 343 have lied and I want compensation.
> >
> > I do do not care if you think it’s funny as you are unaffected.
>
>
> This game has dedicated servers, that is a fact.

I doubt that is a fact.

> 2533274815257118;11:
> > 2533274977291297;6:
> > > 2533274815257118;5:
> > > > 2576836393959214;2:
> > > > Maybe the servers are having a problem. I doubt they lied about having them.
> > > >
> > > > As for compensation (lolololol)
> > > > Go return it from whoever you bought it from.
> > >
> > >
> > > Maybe someone should bother responding from 343? There is no notice in the support section that the servers are having issues.
> > >
> > > The servers are dedicated to latency, they are really peer to peer. 343 have lied and I want compensation.
> > >
> > > I do do not care if you think it’s funny as you are unaffected.
> >
> >
> > This game has dedicated servers, that is a fact.
>
>
> I doubt that is a fact.

Doubt away. Your free to do it.

Its kinda like how Vaccines are proven to prevent diseases and yet there are anti vaxxers who doubt that as fact. There is literally no reason for 343i to lie about it.

> 2576836393959214;9:
> > 2533274815257118;5:
> > > 2576836393959214;2:
> > > Maybe the servers are having a problem. I doubt they lied about having them.
> > >
> > > As for compensation (lolololol)
> > > Go return it from whoever you bought it from.
> >
> >
> > Maybe someone should bother responding from 343? There is no notice in the support section that the servers are having issues.
> >
> > The servers are dedicated to latency, they are really peer to peer. 343 have lied and I want compensation.
> >
> > I do do not care if you think it’s funny as you are unaffected.
>
>
> So find a lawyer willing to take your claim at face value and do something. 343i owe you nothing at this point. If you return the game they don’t lose money.
> There are tons of reason why you might experience latency. And you seem to think dedicated servers means no lag. Which I find…Funny.
>
> The region your in could be having node trouble.
> You are trying to play at peak usage
> Your ISP is just sucking
> The list can go on.

I will ignore your comments about a lawyer, absolute nonsense.

I think it’s funny that you assume it’s my ISP, I have already eliminated that from troubleshooting.

343 lied about the dedicated servers.

> 2576836393959214;12:
> There is literally no reason for 343i to lie about it.

You mean like they “didn’t lie” about the constant 60FPS, the length of the campaign, the ADS mechanics and countless other stuff…?

I’m pretty sure that 343 would not lie about dedicated servers as it’s highly illegal under trading law to so heavily misrepresent a product.

> 2533274801176260;14:
> > 2576836393959214;12:
> > There is literally no reason for 343i to lie about it.
>
>
> You mean like they “didn’t lie” about the constant 60FPS, the length of the campaign, the ADS mechanics and countless other stuff…?

Explain the ADS? Length of the campaign was spot on for me in Legendary.
FPS is great for me. Just at distance when stuff gets rough. Which they explained.

I am not saying 343i are perfect. I am saying the servers are dedicated

These have been the best dedicated servers I seen in a console game ever. I rarely see anyone or myself lag out

> 2576836393959214;16:
> Explain the ADS? Length of the campaign was spot on for me in Legendary.
> FPS is great for me. Just at distance when stuff gets rough. Which they explained.

Except that they claimed the 8-12 hours for normal, not for legendary. When in reality it’s more like 5-6. I assume they must have confused “twice als long as Halo 4” with “half as long”.
“No penalty to hip fire in H5, no movement penalty when scoping/zooming, no flinch.” Which was proven wrong in the beta and in the final game.
Enemies move at 30FPS, so the game is not running at a constant 60. And they only “explained” it after the game was already released and they already cashed in on the sales. If nobody had noticed they probably wouldn’t even have come clean with it, ever.

you obviously dont understand what dedicated servers are