343 Let me donate my Credits to people!

So Im slowly edging up to the 3 million marker, and I have nothing to purchase.

My Idea is to allow people in significantly Higher ranks, say Eclipse and above to donate credits to anyone they desire.

Anyone interested?

I don’t think that it would work and if it did it probably wouldn’t be very efficient. And what Guywiired said

> So Im slowly edging up to the 3 million marker, and I have nothing to purchase.
>
> My Idea is to allow people in significantly Higher ranks, say Eclipse and above to donate credits to anyone they desire.
>
> Anyone interested?

No way.

You don’t want a market in your game like that, it invites a lot of unwanted things.

MAYBE you’re the kind of person that doesn’t value the cR system, but this destroys any integrity it currently has.

Once people can donate them, then you’ll have markets of cR farmers selling the credits to people who don’t want to put in the work for them…

The Chinese get involved
Then Microsoft becomes unhappy that people other than them are making money at their game.
Video game sweatshops where children AFK through your FF all the time start popping up around the world…

Like I said, it’s all kinds of ugliness you don’t even want to think about it.

Just say no to cR donations.

Guywired is right. It would make cR farming a commercial practice and lead to more AFKers.

I would only agree with this if:

1. It does not affect, in any way, the rank of the one getting the cR.

& 2. There is a strict limit on how many cR one can donate on a given day, or even week