343 lacks support!

I bet you 343 doesn’t even visit the forums or even listen to us! To me, 343 doesn’t even exist, Its just a name for a false company. I bet you they don’t even care about us and are problems and/or concerns about halo! 343 doesn’t even reply to anything or anyone. It seems to me that they don’t exist! I want Bungie back!

> I bet you 343 doesn’t even visit the forums or even listen to us! To me, 343 doesn’t even exist, Its just a name for a false company. I bet you they don’t even care about us and are problems and/or concerns about halo! 343 doesn’t even reply to anything or anyone. It seems to me that they don’t exist! I want Bungie back!

For all the good they’ve done so far, they might as well not exist. You’re right. They never respond. They don’t acknowledge major issues that they themselves created with a monthly update no matter how many times you PM, post, or blog comment. They don’t send out warning or tell anyone why they’re banned on the game or the forums. The login on the forums is till broken after all this time despite the fact that EVERY other site that uses xbox/passport logins works perfectly and keeps people properly logged in with cookies.

“You have 1 new message in your inbox. Go to inbox?”

>Yes

“You have been suspended until [date].”

Okay. Can I see what’s in my inbox now?

>Click inbox

“You have been suspended until [date].”

So basically, you can’t see what they suspended you for until it’s finished. This site is a mess.

the TU is proof that they are listening but you have to remember, there is listening and there is doing, just because they aren’t doing doesn’t mean they aren’t listening.

> the TU is proof that they are listening but you have to remember, there is listening and there is doing, just because they aren’t doing doesn’t mean they aren’t listening.

I could fix Arena and solve 90% of complaints within 5 minutes if I had the tools.

-Add a ZB voting option ,or make it entirely ZB (ZB takes more skill than 100% bloom)
-Remove Jetpack (this doesn’t belong in Arena)
-Remove Sword Base, Reflection and Uncaged (these maps are unbalanced/terrible/both)
-Add a bonus 1000cR per game for playing in the playlist (helps fix population problems)

Problem solved.

Sorry, double post.