343 KILLED HALO - ITS STORY, LEGACY AND GRANDEUR

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

PRAISE BUNGIE

If bungie still owned Halo we would have the story broke up and sold for 40$ a piece. (You want new maps??? PAY US FOR THEM) lots of bungies old employees left and some of them are actually at 343i.

> 2533274988394857;2:
> If bungie still owned Halo we would have the story broke up and sold for 40$ a piece. (You want new maps??? PAY US FOR THEM) lots of bungies old employees left and some of them are actually at 343i.

That’s Activision bud

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

> 2533274988394857;2:
> If bungie still owned Halo we would have the story broke up and sold for 40$ a piece. (You want new maps??? PAY US FOR THEM) lots of bungies old employees left and some of them are actually at 343i.

THAT’S ACTIVISION.
ALSO 343 EMPLOYS NONE OR NEXT TO ZERO BUNGIE EMPLOYEES. SORRY BUDDY, BUT DOES THIS LOOK LIKE BUNGIE’S ART?

> 2535408964533574;4:
> > 2533274988394857;2:
> > If bungie still owned Halo we would have the story broke up and sold for 40$ a piece. (You want new maps??? PAY US FOR THEM) lots of bungies old employees left and some of them are actually at 343i.
>
>
> THAT’S ACTIVISION.
>
> ALSO 343 EMPLOYS NONE OR NEXT TO ZERO BUNGIE EMPLOYEES. SORRY BUDDY, BUT DOES THIS LOOK LIKE BUNGIE’S ART?

Nail on the head

Actually Bungie killed Halo with Reach, credit based rank, armor abilities, introduced load outs and even gave us the worse thing in Halo ever with armor lock. Whose to say Halo wouldn’t be right where it’s at if they still made it? Also if Bungie was able to keep Halo they were ending it any ways so we wouldn’t even have Halo. I for one am glad Microsoft kept it and made a studio to keep Halo going. If you are such a Bungie fan go to the destiny forums and go play destiny.

> 2535408964533574;4:
> > 2533274988394857;2:
> > If bungie still owned Halo we would have the story broke up and sold for 40$ a piece. (You want new maps??? PAY US FOR THEM) lots of bungies old employees left and some of them are actually at 343i.
>
>
> THAT’S ACTIVISION.
>
> ALSO 343 EMPLOYS NONE OR NEXT TO ZERO BUNGIE EMPLOYEES. SORRY BUDDY, BUT DOES THIS LOOK LIKE BUNGIE’S ART?

I think your CAPS LOCK is stuck.

Bungie created armor abilities.
Bungie made armor lock.
Bungie set Halo down this path because they were bored with it.
Bungie made Destiny, that is how Halo 5 would have been if your gods had stayed.

Bungie isn’t your savoir, quit putting them on a pedestal.

Bungie sells cut apart destiny now and for the next 10 years, and it is partially activision, but bungie is also a greedy company now :frowning:

> 2533274877132092;3:
> > 2533274988394857;2:
>
>
> That’s Activision bud

Now that I sit back and think about it that’s one of the reasons why Marty odonnel left bungie in the first place, they had total control over the games music and pricing and content.

I’m irritated on so many levels right now.

It would be one thing if this was just another troll thread, but the title made it sound like there would at least be some interesting content. Worst kind of clickbait.

10/10 you got me.

> 2533274816788253;6:
> Actually Bungie killed Halo with Reach, credit based rank, armor abilities, introduced load outs and even gave us the worse thing in Halo ever with armor lock. Whose to say Halo wouldn’t be right where it’s at if they still made it? Also if Bungie was able to keep Halo they were ending it any ways so we wouldn’t even have Halo. I for one am glad Microsoft kept it and made a studio to keep Halo going. If you are such a Bungie fan go to the destiny forums and go play destiny.

Unfortunately I can only like this post once.

Even if I agreed with your assertion that 343 is the bad guy here (AND I MOST DEFINITELY DO NOT), the long and short is that Bungie walked away from Halo. And as if that wasn’t bad enough they then created the cheap -Yoink!- that is Destiny. It’s even a -Yoink!- name, for Pete’s sake. Although I take back the “cheap” part. There’s nothing cheap about her. Live in the past if you need to, but the future of Halo has a big fat FIVE on it, and it’s pretty amazing.

> 2728966917079826;8:
> Bungie created armor abilities.
> Bungie made armor lock.
> Bungie set Halo down this path because they were bored with it.
> Bungie made Destiny, that is how Halo 5 would have been if your gods had stayed.
>
> Bungie isn’t your savoir, quit putting them on a pedestal.

> 2533274873843883;13:
> Even if I agreed with your assertion that 343 is the bad guy here (AND I MOST DEFINITELY DO NOT), the long and short is that Bungie walked away from Halo. And as if that wasn’t bad enough they then created the cheap -Yoink!- that is Destiny. It’s even a -Yoink!- name, for Pete’s sake. Although I take back the “cheap” part. There’s nothing cheap about her. Live in the past if you need to, but the future of Halo has a big fat FIVE on it, and it’s pretty amazing.

This^

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

> 2728966917079826;8:
> Bungie created armor abilities.
> Bungie made armor lock.
> Bungie set Halo down this path because they were bored with it.
> Bungie made Destiny, that is how Halo 5 would have been if your gods had stayed.
> Bungie isn’t your savoir, quit putting them on a pedestal.

ARMOR LOCK WAS TACTICAL NOOB

Halo 5’s story was terrible. It’s been going downhill after Bungie. For the record, Bungie didn’t start custom loadouts which were horrible. Bungie’s Halo Reach was amazing for its amount of content and its story. It beats Halo 5 in terms of that. Though Halo 5 has more fun gameplay. Bungie can’t make Halo forever; they wanted to start something new.
There’s no doubt that Bungie’s time of development in Halo was superior to 343i’s time. Sure there was paid DLC, but it could’ve been Microsoft that wanted that. Who knows. Plus 343i is and will be making tons of money from microtransactions every day so that’s more effective than paid DLC. Don’t be fooled.
Personally, Halo’s story ended at Halo 3 or 4 because after Halo 5, it’s clear that the story would never be as legendary as it had been. They’re focusing too much on multiplayer rather than campaign.
3 from Bungie, 43+ from Microsoft

> 2535408964533574;1:
> PRAISE BUNGIE

Just another instance of someone who’s not a Halo Fan, but a Bungie Fan who plays Halo. Who I would rather see be a Bungee Fan Who Plays Destiny.

> 2533274815582829;18:
> > 2535408964533574;1:
> > PRAISE BUNGIE
>
>
> Just another instance of someone who’s not a Halo Fan, but a Bungie Fan who plays Halo. Who I would rather see be a Bungee Fan Who Plays Destiny.

He’s just praising how Bungie handled Halo during their reign. Compared to 343i’s current time, I agree with OP.

I respect your constitutional rights granting you freedom of speech, but I believe 343i has only improved where Bungie left off.