343 keeps ignoring the wishes of the loyal fans.

Looking at the new release of halo 5 i have seen this…
343i throwing away everything that bungie has done, from the awesome armour designs, the characters personalities, the overall story and lore of halo, and the multipplayer and general gameplay. Which i find extremely dissapointing as halo is loosing so many loyal fans due to 343i pride. Even when everyone complained about halo 4s armour, 343i didnt try to bring back reach or 3s, they simply added in a bunch of god awful 343i armour that doesnt look fit for a spartan. when people asked them to bring back the feel of halo 1,2,3 they ignored them and spun the story in a whole new direction that just ignores the previous halo stories, as well as permanantley damaging some of our favorite characters.
Do you guys also feel that 343i isn’t listening to what we are telling them?

One of my complaints.

The Shoulder Armor.

they’re not loyal to halo if they discard halo just because it changes

they’re not loyal to halo if they discard halo just because it changes

> 2533274964480967;3:
> they’re not loyal to halo if they discard halo just because it changes

They discard it because of them gutting the game.

> 2533274964480967;4:
> they’re not loyal to halo if they discard halo just because it changes

This!

I understand criticism of the fans but to blindly hate because of change is no fan.

> 2535458606096241;5:
> > 2533274964480967;3:
> > they’re not loyal to halo if they discard halo just because it changes
>
>
> They discard it because of them gutting the game.

k

> 2533274926799618;1:
> Looking at the new release of halo 5 i have seen this…
> 343i throwing away everything that bungie has done, from the awesome armour designs, the characters personalities, the overall story and lore of halo, and the multipplayer and general gameplay. Which i find extremely dissapointing as halo is loosing so many loyal fans due to 343i pride. Even when everyone complained about halo 4s armour, 343i didnt try to bring back reach or 3s, they simply added in a bunch of god awful 343i armour that doesnt look fit for a spartan. when people asked them to bring back the feel of halo 1,2,3 they ignored them and spun the story in a whole new direction that just ignores the previous halo stories, as well as permanantley damaging some of our favorite characters.
> Do you guys also feel that 343i isn’t listening to what we are telling them?

No

No, I don’t feel the same, the Halo Bungie made has not gone, you can play them all you like, Halo is 343s now, I said this years ago, (Halo is changing forever) I wish I could find the thread. I could understand if they abandoned Halo CE, 2 and 3, but they gave us the MCC, it was a mess online at launch, but it’s ok now, and the MCC was nothing but a service to the fans, I like Halo 5.

> 2533274964480967;7:
> > 2535458606096241;5:
> > > 2533274964480967;3:
> > > they’re not loyal to halo if they discard halo just because it changes
> >
> >
> > They discard it because of them gutting the game.
>
>
> k

From past halo games played compared to this one.
you’re content with what they did with the story, the characters you played as and the route they took.
you’re content with the multiplayer provided to you for your purchase, the barebones arena and the cash cow Warzone.
it doesn’t bother you that there is no longer anything to achieve or unlock other than RNG rolls and irrelevant ranks/stats.

I mean it’s not the worst game. but it’s not up to the Halo title.

I don’t 100% agree.
They are listening and implementing some things that people have wanted. At the same time they want to put their personal spin on things and this can be good or bad.

They brought back equal starts, put power weapons back onto the map; 2 of many things fans asked for and 343I brought back (and that’s before all the tweaks from the beta made directly from fan feedback) so yeah, I’d say they’re listening

343 does their Masters bidding. The Consumer is not their Master. So we get Locke instead of Chief and warzone instead of BTB.And a unhealthy dose of microtransactions.

> 2533274906745123;12:
> They brought back equal starts, put power weapons back onto the map; 2 of many things fans asked for and 343I brought back (and that’s before all the tweaks from the beta made directly from fan feedback) so yeah, I’d say they’re listening

They moved backwards instead of forwards. Loadouts were well done in Halo 4

> 2533274963945190;13:
> 343 does their Masters bidding. The Consumer is not their Master. So we get Locke instead of Chief and warzone instead of BTB.And a unhealthy dose of microtransactions.

B-But we get free map DLC because of this? even though we were provided minimal maps and playlists on launch, at least we get the rest for free!

> 2533274963945190;13:
> 343 does their Masters bidding. The Consumer is not their Master. So we get Locke instead of Chief and warzone instead of BTB.And a unhealthy dose of microtransactions.

The Consumer is everyone’s master.
I don’t know what Campaign you played, but I got to see both Locke and Chief, granted there was more of Locke, but introducing a new character isn’t a bad thing. I’m sorry that I don’t share your wish of seeing nothing but the Chief in the next 30+ Halo games until it gets to the point where we play “Master Chief vs the Giant Squid.”

“Unhealthy dose of micro-transactions”
You do know how Requisition Packs work, don’t you…?

> 2535458606096241;15:
> > 2533274963945190;13:
> > 343 does their Masters bidding. The Consumer is not their Master. So we get Locke instead of Chief and warzone instead of BTB.And a unhealthy dose of microtransactions.
>
>
> B-But we get free map DLC because of this? even though we were provided minimal maps and playlists on launch, at least we get the rest for free!

Free? what about that we payed for a full price game? Xbox live? theres nothing free about it.

> 2535458606096241;15:
> > 2533274963945190;13:
> > 343 does their Masters bidding. The Consumer is not their Master. So we get Locke instead of Chief and warzone instead of BTB.And a unhealthy dose of microtransactions.
>
>
> B-But we get free map DLC because of this? even though we were provided minimal maps and playlists on launch, at least we get the rest for free!

Do you guys choose to ignore aspects of the game just so you can twist it to fit your view? Or are you genuinely oblivious to everything 343 talks about pre-launch?

> 2533274838804559;16:
> > 2533274963945190;13:
>
>
> The Consumer is everyone’s master.
> I don’t know what Campaign you played, but I got to see both Locke and Chief, granted there was more of Locke, but introducing a new character isn’t a bad thing. I’m sorry that I don’t share your wish of seeing nothing but the Chief in the next 30+ Halo games until it gets to the point where we play “Master Chief vs the Giant Squid.”
>
> “Unhealthy dose of micro-transactions”
> You do know how Requisition Packs work, don’t you…?

Agreed the Consumer is the Master. A lesson that MS/343 I its shocking arrogance has not learnt. The masses want Chief in Halo for the next 30 games. PTW is PTW and is disgusting.

> 2533274838804559;18:
> > 2535458606096241;15:
> > > 2533274963945190;13:
> > > 343 does their Masters bidding. The Consumer is not their Master. So we get Locke instead of Chief and warzone instead of BTB.And a unhealthy dose of microtransactions.
> >
> >
> > B-But we get free map DLC because of this? even though we were provided minimal maps and playlists on launch, at least we get the rest for free!
>
>
> Do you guys choose to ignore aspects of the game just so you can twist it to fit your view? Or are you genuinely oblivious to everything 343 talks about pre-launch?

It was a satirical comment prodding at the lack of content they provided on launch.
and honestly I wish I did look into this req system farce before purchasing the game, sadly I was full steam on the hypetrain.
The gameplay is fine, good even. But that req system kills it.