343 keep up the good work !

343 I just want to say I believe in you guys to deliver a great game with Halo 4 . With all the complaining I just want you to know I believe Halo 4 will be A good game . Everything I see on Halo 4 makes me become more and more excited .Keep up the good work !!

I agree. I look forward to the experience of playing Halo 4. I still hold a cautious mind towards it, but I’m sure it won’t suck.

2 thumbs up for a postive thread finally… I totally agree with you man…

Good to see there is a group that still believes in Halo 4 .

> Good to see there is a group that still believes in Halo 4 .

I completely have faith in halo 4, and of course 343i.

> Good to see there is a group that still believes in Halo 4 .

Ever since I heard this ( Stay Defiant until the end) I would never give up on halo…

> > Good to see there is a group that still believes in Halo 4 .
>
> Ever since I heard this ( Stay Defiant until the end) I would never give up on halo…

Agreed I am the same way .
We Believed
then we droped
Then we remembered
John is waking up it is time to believe agian .

> I agree. I look forward to the experience of playing Halo 4. I still hold a cautious mind towards it, but I’m sure it won’t suck.

QFA

Only thing I don’t like so far is the join in progress. At least until I have more information. Everything seems pretty good would like more details about changes we know and don’t know about. Looks like it is turning out to be a good game. Also the graphics are looking very good.

Everything so far sounds awesome. I can’t wait for Spartan Ops.

I’m very excited for this game, i waited 5 -Yoinking!- years for this and it will be worth it.

Thanks 343 industries for continueing Chiefs story and for making the game and expanded universe -Yoink-.

I honestly feel the wait will be well worth it, the games shaping up to be the most anticipated by the majority of the community and in some ways I feel sorry for those who dont have faith in it. I’m excited to finally get to see more of John’s backstory and humanity make its way into the games, I’ve read each released novel and I’d say everyones in for a treat if his character is done right this go around. I feel like John’s story will truly create Halo’s legacy for its future after this trilogy and beyond so I’m very excited for the campaign.

Spartan Ops and other multiplayer features also seem to be a huge part of Halo 4 and while im curious mostly about the power weapon rotation system thatll be added, I’m overall pleased with everything I’ve heard so far. Maps also seem to be more thought out this time around and leaned more toward competition and giving players a adrenaline fueled play space which is really wonderful I felt Reach was lacking in that department.

> I honestly feel the wait will be well worth it, the games shaping up to be the most anticipated by the majority of the community and in some ways I feel sorry for those who dont have faith in it. I’m excited to finally get to see more of John’s backstory and humanity make its way into the games, I’ve read each released novel and I’d say everyones in for a treat if his character is done right this go around. I feel like John’s story will truly create Halo’s legacy for its future after this trilogy and beyond so I’m very excited for the campaign.
>
> Spartan Ops and other multiplayer features also seem to be a huge part of Halo 4 and while im curious mostly about the power weapon rotation system thatll be added, I’m overall pleased with everything I’ve heard so far. Maps also seem to be more thought out this time around and leaned more toward competition and giving players a adrenaline fueled play space which is really wonderful I felt Reach was lacking in that department.

Agreed .To few Halo players do not know hardly ay of the story . I hate when I talk to someone and I ask “Do you like Halo ?” He says "Yes .I say “do you like the story ?”
He says "I love it " I say what is master chief " He says "A robot duh " .Then I laugh .

Yeah all the details so far at best have me excited, and at worst have me waiting for more clarification. I’m very optimistic about this game.

I LOVE the addition of join in progress and Spec Ops especially, seriously we essentially get two campaigns.

3 thumbs up for the i am the next alien. :smiley:

> Yeah all the details so far at best have me excited, and at worst have me waiting for more clarification. I’m very optimistic about this game.
>
> I LOVE the addition of join in progress and Spec Ops especially, seriously we essentially get two campaigns.

Agreed I love all of Halo’s Campaigns I do not know if I can handle two in one game .

I’m excited for the game so far I think 343 is doing a great job.

> I’m excited for the game so far I think 343 is doing a great job.

So do I .

> I’m very excited for this game, i waited 5 -Yoinking!- years for this and it will be worth it.
>
> Thanks 343 industries for continueing Chiefs story and for making the game and expanded universe Yoink!.

Yes 343 thank you !!

You guys know everyone says “believe” and “I have faith” yet when the latest Halo game drops it turns out to be -Yoink-.

All of you people have a fool’s hope.