343 KEEP IT UP!

I really like the changes they are making here.
I’ve been playing Halo since early 2002. I played every game to death and after about 6 months straight of Halo 3 the burn out was setting in. Occasionally playing COD4 was a breath of fresh air.
After ODST I was starting to wonder how much life the franchise had left at the current rate. Once Reach was released, nostalgia had set in for the original and to may surprise Halo: Anniversary came out the next year.

I played that to death. Now I don’t want Halo 2/3/Reach and COD was always a distraction more than something I play more seriously. The changes in Halo 4 look to breath new life into the aging series.

I can’t stand to be in forums for anymore but I just thought I would throw this out there. Between the “Who still cares about Halo?” people and the “They are ruining my beloved Halo!” People I get headaches so I’m out. See you in the fall. This game will rock.

Where is this “Breath of fresh air” you mentioned in your OP?

Believe me, I must have been smoking some heavy stuff to write that about Halo 4. I let hype get the best of me. It won’t happen again.

Halo 3 was the last great impact of the franchise

> 2533274820082972;3:
> Believe me, I must have been smoking some heavy stuff to write that about Halo 4. I let hype get the best of me. It won’t happen again.

Lol, so what’s your opinion on h5?

> 2535452049956121;4:
> Halo 3 was the last great impact of the franchise

To date.

I thoroughly enjoy Halo 4 more than any of the other Halo games. It’s a faster-paced experience. If the servers weren’t complete crap (just being honest), this game would’ve been 10/10 IMO. I have Halo: MCC, but I still go back to my 360 just to play this game.