343 keep Anv Classic in Anv Classic

Dear 343i

I do not care to play Anv Classic in Anv Squad because

1. Aniversary Classic has a playlist to its self all ready so why have it in a playlist designed for Armor Abilities?
  2. I like the new settings but i feel you move to slow in Aniversary classic playlist and so i went to Aniversary squad nd like the new settings combined with the armor abilities as it allows much faster gameplay.
    3)In squad people will use all the weapons not just the magnum. In Anv Classic the only thing used is the magnum and if you havent noticed magnum > rocket launcher.

So please 343 update the playlist Aniversary squad to only contain the Armor ability gametypes.

or, they could remove the anniversary classic playlist and leave squad as is bringing more population into squad slayer resulting in faster search times, more evenly matched teams and overall better connections.

hm…

> 1) Aniversary Classic has a playlist to its self all ready so why have it in a playlist designed for Armor Abilities?

I don’t know, divine intervention?

I’m still trying to figure out why they keep working to try and make AAs viable, when they never will be.

> > 1) Aniversary Classic has a playlist to its self all ready so why have it in a playlist designed for Armor Abilities?
>
> I’m still trying to figure out why they keep working to try and make AAs viable, when they never will be.

you can’t say that unless you have tried.