**343 Just Opened Arena Slayer**

Option just came up for Arena, not bots. Lets go Spartans…

Loading now…

> 2535448311535992;1:
> Option just came up for Arena, not bots. Lets go Spartans…
>
> Loading now…

For reals? lets goooo

Just played my first 4v4 PvP in HI. Loved it.

Lol I choked at the end. Great time though. Hopping in another. Come on guys!!! Join in.

SWEET!

MUCH BETTER. PVP is so much harder than just playing bots and owning all the time.

I didn’t really care for the the new radar system when we were versing bots, turns out they are really predictable.

But damn. It really sucks not knowing where anyone is in PvP, you have to really rely on people pinging and people don’t like to ping.
Very much hoping they have the classic radar at least in casual for the final release.

Complaining aside, hell this is going to be the sweatiest Halo game ever. It’s real good fun, probably way better with friends.

Oh thanks for the heads up!

WHATTTT??? I have a bball game DANG IT.

I feel like sprinting needs a buff if its not gonna show up on radar

Yup, and the Skewer weapon is way overpowered. You pick that thing up and you run the board. Nothing else on the map is even close.

See you all out there Spartans!

Yeah, I’m really liking this game. PvP feels very good. Finished product is going to be nuts.

> 2533274882881665;6:
> I didn’t really care for the the new radar system when we were versing bots, turns out they are really predictable.
>
> But damn. It really sucks not knowing where anyone is in PvP, you have to really rely on people pinging and people don’t like to ping.

Makes that threat detection power up very powerful.

Well, MY first match didn’t go too well…

I’m so sad I didn’t get a key now. That hurts a lot. Get some teabags for me Spartans.

> 2535424974868674;14:
> Well, MY first match didn’t go too well…

Neither did mine. Haven’t been able to get a second game yet. Keeps timing out.

Just did my first match of arena slayer PvP and went 14-8, absolutely loved it, I usually only play swat but this time I loved slayer PvP can’t wait for the full release

> 2533274882881665;6:
> I didn’t really care for the the new radar system when we were versing bots, turns out they are really predictable.
>
> But damn. It really sucks not knowing where anyone is in PvP, you have to really rely on people pinging and people don’t like to ping.

Yea I’m not even going to try and backpack 4x4 arena. Even Naded is struggling.

> 2535447371726695;16:
> > 2535424974868674;14:
> > Well, MY first match didn’t go too well…
>
> Neither did mine. Haven’t been able to get a second game yet. Keeps timing out.

I watched an AFK dude on the stream, I can’t believe people are doing this nonsense on a tech demo.

> 2535436557871072;8:
> WHATTTT??? I have a bball game DANG IT.

You’ve got roughly 12 more hours to join. There’s still hope!

Edit: NO WAIT I WAS WRONG. TIMEZONES ARE CONFUSING YOU HAVE AN HOUR