343 Just Make Halo

343 come on. Youre making a Halo game not CoD. Go back and play Halo 2 and start from there. Dont make this fake Halo game. Use what people want. Your making Halo leason to the Halo guys not the CoD player.

Ok let me set this straight, halo 4 nor reach is anything like CoD. They are COMPLETELY different. There are a billion other games out there with class customization, mods, and sprint. CoD is not the ultimate innovater of gaming, so please let halo do something new without saying it’s copying CoD. Be a real fan and have some type of respect for this beautiful franchise instead of regarding it as a copy cat or even thinking it would be copying.

> Ok let me set this straight, halo 4 nor reach is anything like CoD. They are COMPLETELY different. There are a billion other games out there with class customization, mods, and sprint. CoD is not the ultimate innovater of gaming, so please let halo do something new without saying it’s copying CoD. Be a real fan and have some type of respect for this beautiful franchise instead of regarding it as a copy cat or even thinking it would be copying.

You better put on the MJOLNIR Mark IX Flamesuit.

I’m running for it!

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Adapt

[deleted]

They ARE making a Halo game. You people are just too ignorant to see that.

Yeah, just have them throw away 3 years of development so they can copy paste Halo 2’s multiplayer…