343, It's not too late to fix your mistakes, don't be another bungie.

I wanted to share something with the forums and I hope you read it carefully before commenting.

Have faith in 343, uh no
343 As a studio may be made up of the best game developers on paper but that does not in any way mean they know how to produce a Halo game for Halo fans.

Unite the community
A little while ago I was a massive anti Call of Duty type person, Until COD got dropped from the recent MLG Events, at which point a large number of the Call of Duty pro players and semi-pro players alike decided to attend Columbus to support Halo.

If Halo’s fiercest rivals can join us for a short time we as a community should all be able to agree on the future together.

Halo: Reach, I predicted the storm
About a month before the infamous Halo: Reach Beta I wrote several times on the Bungie forums calling for a retraction on changes they decided to make to the game, I fortold how AA’s and the lack of Trueskill would effect the Competitive community. Nobody Listened, and today nobody listens.

343 Have no idea what competitive Halo is. Period. They have no communication with the community.
I would happily take any number of MS/343 employees and show them the competitive side so they can create a game for both playstyles. Hundreds of Semi-Pros / Pro’s like myself would happily help and show them MLG and Competitive Halo.

Competitive is not for everyone
Competitive is not for everyone what more can I say, We need a game that’s 50:50 and the best of both.

They never listen never will
Bungie and 343 are the same they never listen, they think they know what we want, in reality they don’t.

Do Halo a favor exercise your right to complain before it’s too late, feel free to comment so other may join us and scape the future of Halo.

Complaining is all fine and dandy, but what exactly do these complaints do at this point in time? Sure 343 seems people upset, but we are upset about things we don’t really understand.

I believe over three quarters of anyone who has played Halo thinks 1,2, and 3 were the best Halo games, Anything a step away from that is a bad idea.

Go back to Halo 3, upgrade it, fix the things that were broken add new gametypes, social intergration hell anything that falls short of messing with the game we know and love.

> I believe over three quarters of anyone who has played Halo thinks 1,2, and 3 were the best Halo games, Anything a step away from that is a bad idea.
>
> Go back to Halo 3, upgrade it, fix the things that were broken add new gametypes, social intergration hell anything that falls short of messing with the game we know and love.

Ths is what I wanted. :’(

This is why we can’t have nice things OP.

who’s “we”?

Please 343 fix your mistakes its not to late

You’re an idiot, much like many complainers.

1. Everything we’ve been told has little to no context. Yes, AAs are returning, custom loadouts, and game affecting armor. However, we do not know how integrated these features are. Is it across all game types and modes, or just select ones?

2. You talk about how 343 doesn’t understand what competitive Halo is, but ZB was practically created for the competitive players. They have also worked with MLG with Reach and plan to continue doing so with Halo 4 and beyond. And not communicating with the community? Various employees regularly interact with the community. Halo Fest was a big community get together.

3. 343 never listens? I guess you don’t keep up with the Halo Bulletins. And are you seriously implying Bungie never listened or interacted with their fan base? Seriously?

Halo is dying.

Halo 4 needs to be like Halo’s 1-3 if the series wants to be revived.

Just when I thought Halo had a chance they had to go and take a dookie on everything.

sigh

Guess it’s GTA 5, AC 3, and WoW until I eventually get bored of games.

> Halo is dying.
>
> Halo 4 needs to be like Halo’s 1-3 if the series wants to be revived.

Yea i want the SAME game again for the 5th time in a row -__-

The new features are what will bring Halo from the deep slumber it is in.

> > Halo is dying.
> >
> > Halo 4 needs to be like Halo’s 1-3 if the series wants to be revived.
>
> Yea i want the SAME game again for the 5th time in a row -__-
>
> The new features are what will bring Halo from the deep slumber it is in.

For a month then the idiots who think these are good ideas will get bored and stop playing.

> > > Halo is dying.
> > >
> > > Halo 4 needs to be like Halo’s 1-3 if the series wants to be revived.
> >
> > Yea i want the SAME game again for the 5th time in a row -__-
> >
> > The new features are what will bring Halo from the deep slumber it is in.
>
> For a month then the idiots who think these are good ideas will get bored and stop playing.

good riddance then, no one will miss them

> I believe over three quarters of anyone who has played Halo thinks 1,2, and 3 were the best Halo games, Anything a step away from that is a bad idea.
>
> <mark>Go back to Halo 3, upgrade it, fix the things that were broken add new gametypes</mark>, social intergration hell anything that falls short of messing with the game we know and love.

A large fraction of the community just wants 343 to regurgitate Halo 2 and 3 and add few things like gametypes. They don’t actually wants FRESH new gameplay that fits the Halo theme.

> You’re an idiot, much like many complainers.
>
> 1. Everything we’ve been told has little to no context. Yes, AAs are returning, custom loadouts, and game affecting armor. However, we do not know how integrated these features are. Is it across all game types and modes, or just select ones?
>
> 2. You talk about how 343 doesn’t understand what competitive Halo is, but ZB was practically created for the competitive players. They have also worked with MLG with Reach and plan to continue doing so with Halo 4 and beyond. And not communicating with the community? Various employees regularly interact with the community. Halo Fest was a big community get together.
>
> 3. 343 never listens? I guess you don’t keep up with the Halo Bulletins. And are you seriously implying Bungie never listened or interacted with their fan base? Seriously?

Kritical, right then and there, you just got owned.

> > I believe over three quarters of anyone who has played Halo thinks 1,2, and 3 were the best Halo games, Anything a step away from that is a bad idea.
> >
> > <mark>Go back to Halo 3, upgrade it, fix the things that were broken add new gametypes</mark>, social intergration hell anything that falls short of messing with the game we know and love.
>
> A large fraction of the community just wants 343 to regurgitate Halo 2 and 3 and add few things like gametypes. <mark>They don’t actually wants FRESH new gameplay that fits the Halo theme</mark>.

Fresh gameplay that fits halo theme? how does adding CoD like features fresh gameplay? Or completely changing how the game feels. Look at reach, and how terrible it plays. You throw nades so dumb have AA’s that don’t even fit in multiplayer.

Sure I would like new gameplay but in the campaign. I don’t care about a new multiplayer, Maybe a lot of the fanbase that was a fan before h2 was even announced can agree. 343 is torching the franchise and just turning everything that was halo into something that’s not truly halo. just another game with Halo in the title.

A majority of people on these forums these days are post reach fans. Those of you who are just don’t get it.

MLG is going to drop reach because of such a low interest in the game, h3 and even h2 lasted forever on the circuit, because they are such amazing multiplayer games. Reach broke halo, and unless things change for h4 by release we might see the end of pro gaming in the halo series.