343 is ruining halo with "specializations"

343 is un balancing halo. halo has been about a level playing field and the deciding factor being the players skill. but now with the new “specializations” it is un-stabilizing the game. now it’s not THAT big of an advantage but i think they will slowly start to make the advantages more and more drastic. i wish they would just leave halo alone in that regard i mean it was fine before why so why change it. also i read the “perk” that lets you stay zoomed even if your getting hit. which will make counter sniping a lot harder cause now i can’t shoot him with my dmr to un-zoom him and making him go behind cover thus allowing me to escape. and the one where it allows you to see the person that just killed you which would be un -cool be cause now you can’t go around and stealthily kill people cause once you kill them they can now see where you are and it blows your cover.

to all people saying i don’t know what i’m talking about did you not read about the one that lets you stay zoomed even if you get hit which will make counter sniping a lot harder.

Adapt and Overcome or go play the other 7 Halo games.

> Adapt and Overcome or go play the other 7 Halo games.

Sorry mate, these specializations AREN’T Halo anymore.

Its not just specializations that are ruining Halo. But yes 343 is ruining Halo.

this

> Its not just specializations that are ruining Halo. But yes 343 is ruining Halo.

I beg to differ. They’re finally making our armor useful instead of having it as something that just makes us look pretty.

Regardless these people who are complaining are people who are JUST EXACTLY like those who place COD, they dont want change and if it happens then they complain, well then just leave the forum and go talk on the COD forum thus leaving us people who will actually like game, alone.

Just to take note COD will never change, its been the same since its beginning, Halo changed at least.

It’s Halo because it’s Halo. We need change because everything always changes and I love this new challenge that 343 is throwing at us instead of Reach’s AR spray and pummel we now got a challenge where we have to strategize and take out the enemy without them hitting us. so go play the other 7 Halo games if you don’t want to enjoy the great things 343 is handing over to us.

> Its not just specializations that are ruining Halo. But yes 343 is ruining Halo.

343i is making Halo better than ever, its people like you that won’t stop crying about every single thing about Halo. Thats ruining Halo

“10+ Year Halo Player”

> > Its not just specializations that are ruining Halo. But yes 343 is ruining Halo.
>
> I beg to differ. They’re finally making our armor useful instead of having it as something that just makes us look pretty.

Which is fundamentally different from the gameplay of the trilogy (and even reach).

Ruining halo.

^ Agreed.

God, we’re as bad as the Sonic community now. Can’t we all just hold our judgement until the game comes out?

Or atleast state our <mark>opinion</mark>, not act like you speak for every Halo fan and try to state facts that aren’t entirely true.

> > Adapt and Overcome or go play the other 7 Halo games.
>
> Sorry mate, these specializations AREN’T Halo anymore.

How so? Are you saying that technology can’t advance within 4 years? Also Halo is about change…albeit small instances of change, but still.

Look, I’m pretty sure you guys or going to buy the game anyway. I’m looking forward to the changes. It’s going to add more variety to the matches, which is what I love about Halo. Its not the same every match, there’s always something different. Different tactics being used, different armor abilities… If you want Halo 2 or Halo 3, go play that.

> > Its not just specializations that are ruining Halo. But yes 343 is ruining Halo.
>
> 343i is making Halo better than ever, its people like you that won’t stop crying about every single thing about Halo. Thats ruining Halo
>
> “10+ Year Halo Player”

i have played since 01 and i also agree they are taking halo in a good and fun direction all the other people will not accept changes and want a halo 2/3 with a graphics update every few years

> Regardless these people who are complaining are people who are JUST EXACTLY like those who place COD, they dont want change and if it happens then they complain, well then just leave the forum and go talk on the COD forum thus leaving us people who will actually like game, alone.
>
> Just to take note COD will never change, its been the same since its beginning, Halo changed at least.

but i liked the armor ability change in halo reach not only was it cool but it followed the canon (spartan threes had AA in the books).
but this is taking it to far since you can only get it once you hit level 50. which means that some will have the advantage and some will not making it even more unbalanced.

Relax, these Sepcializations won’t be able for use until you reach level 50.

http://www.examiner.com/article/halo-4-multiplayer-specializations-detailed-by-343-industries

If your basing that on the changes currently in the game, then your blaming the wrong people. Bungie is responsible for most of the change halo has undergone in the last 5 years.

All specializations do is unlock new Tactical/Support Packages!
There already is a Tactical Package that allows you to spawn with two primary weapons…i don’t see anyone complaining about that “ruining” Halo 4.