343 is just not ready for the big time(sprint,MCC)

After their complete failure of the MCC, they come out and say sprint is in and give terrible reasons for it. They are trying to play it safe, trying to please the average fan who will throw the game away after 3 months. I dont think they have any idea what they are doing. There wont be dedicared servers either, they promised these for the MCC, have not seen them yet. Its sad to watch a great game go downhill so fast. Yes, the campaign will probably be amazing but MP is going to be Reach level bad. I have watched the halo 5 MP that was played on the opening night of the MCC, and its just not good. I am not trying to bash them, i juat dont thinkthey are right for the job.

> 2533274816589077;1:
> After their complete failure of the MCC, they come out and say sprint is in and give terrible reasons for it. They are trying to play it safe, trying to please the average fan who will throw the game away after 3 months. I dont think they have any idea what they are doing.
> I think the Halo community from back in the H2/H3 is a great deal smaller than people think. It’s smart on the business side of things to try and reach out to other audiences in hopes of making a larger profit.
> There wont be dedicared servers either, they promised these for the MCC, have not seen them yet.
> It’s already been confirmed dedicated servers will be implemented. Just because we haven’t seen them yet for MCC, doesn’t mean they don’t exist or won’t be available for Halo 5
>
> Its sad to watch a great game go downhill so fast. Yes, the campaign will probably be amazing but MP is going to be Reach level bad. I have watched the halo 5 MP that was played on the opening night of the MCC, and its just not good. I am not trying to bash them, i juat dont thinkthey are right for the job.
> Fact of the matter is you are bashing them. Without 343i we would likely not have Halo on Xbox One. As for Halo 5 MP, it’s truer to the original Halo experience Bungie initially abandoned with Halo Reach. A lot of you seem to forget these other details that 343i has brought back.

My comments are in black

No, you are trying to bash them, your entire post is for that purpose.

I’ve been lucky it seems since I’ve had very few issues with MCC, I loved Halo 4 and I have every confidence that 343 will make another excellent Halo game.

Is telling the truth now considered bashing? I didnt call them names. I juat said, i have no faith in them, why would i? Have you played the MCC? A month in and its still unplayable, no dedicated servers like they were promised. 343 has done ZERO to earn my trust, i am not goung to pre order the game either. I think that ship has sailed and they no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt.

You cant say you have had few issues, for god sakes the multiplayer and co op campaign are unbearable. Single campaign has a few bugs but not awful

> 2533274816589077;4:
> Is telling the truth now considered bashing? I didnt call them names. I juat said, i have no faith in them, why would i? Have you played the MCC? A month in and its still unplayable, no dedicated servers like they were promised. 343 has done ZERO to earn my trust, i am not goung to pre order the game either. I think that ship has sailed and they no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Which is your opinion not facts. 343i have earned my trust, they haven’t earned yours based on our respective experiences.

I’ve played MCC, single player and online co-op campaign and aside from a couple of issues and occasional lag, it’s been pretty smooth for me.

If this is an MCC thread, then it doesn’t belong in this forum. As for my experience the first 2 weeks were pretty bad, concerning multiplayer. However, I’m able to play problems free now. I’m able to get into matches within 2 minutes and I haven’t had any issues with co-op. Don’t talk as if the game is perpetually broken just because you and others apparently haven’t been able to play entirely. There are plenty of others who are able to enjoy the game like it was meant to be in the state that its in, which is leagues better than it was at its release. If you have such disdain for the game just trade it in and don’t allow it to bother you anymore.

Thats definitely bashing

So because you can play means that its not broken. Every player should be able to play problem free. I have about 20-30 friends who have not been able to play. This is not a MCC thread, that is just the reason i dont believe in them, that, plus the sprint comments.

> 2533274816589077;9:
> So because you can play means that its not broken. Every player should be able to play problem free. I have about 20-30 friends who have not been able to play. This is not a MCC thread, that is just the reason i dont believe in them, that, plus the sprint comments.

Your ignorance know’s no bounds. Try to comprehend the words being said to you. I never said it wasn’t broken just because I and others can play it. I never said anything relatively close to “it doesn’t matter if everyone can’t play problem free”.If anything YOU were the one ignorantly spouting off your experience and claiming them as UNIVERSAL FACTS. Take comfort in the fact you aren’t the only one on these forums who is as ignorant and says the same stupid "So because you can play means that its not broken", so you don’t have to feel like you are alone in this way of thinking

Lol who is the one attacking now. I don’t agree with you so you say I’m ignorant. Maybe your the ignorant one. If you buy a car and nothing works, do you say everything is fine because someone on a forum said their car works okay. What if all your friends bought the same car and they had the same issues as you. You are blind to the problems, to the lack of detail, to coming through on promises. Dedicated servers? Not in the game as promised. Game exactly as we remember it? Not in the game as promised. Co op play? In the game but not really playable. I think 343 tells a great story and knows how to make a good campaign. Multiplayer, CLEARLY they don’t, I am not excited about sprint or any other armor abilities, I just think they don’t know what they are doing as far as multiplayer which is why a game has longevity. Campaign, so far, I give thm an A+. Multiplayer, D-

> 2533274816589077;11:
> Lol who is the one attacking now.

Really? Attacking? You leave me dumbfounded.

> 2533274816589077;11:
> I don’t agree with you so you say I’m ignorant. Maybe your the ignorant one. If you buy a car and nothing works, do you say everything is fine because someone on a forum said their car works okay.

Never said you should. What I DID say is that you shouldn’t say everything is broken on a UNIVERSAL SCALE just because your’s is broken.

> 2533274816589077;11:
> What if all your friends bought the same car and they had the same issues as you.

Ain’t that a damn shame

> 2533274816589077;11:
> You are blind to the problems, to the lack of detail, to coming through on promises. Dedicated servers? Not in the game as promised.

Again as I said, before just because Dedicated servers aren’t there now doesn’t mean they won’t come. As for the problems and “lack of detail”. I NEVER stated there werent any. I simply stated that more and more people are experiencing them less problems. You on the other hand basically said that the game is broken on a universal scale. Which would entail it isn’t working FOR ANYONE.

> 2533274816589077;11:
> Game exactly as we remember it? Not in the game as promised. Co op play? In the game but not really playable. I think 343 tells a great story and knows how to make a good campaign. Multiplayer, CLEARLY they don’t, I am not excited about sprint or any other armor abilities, I just think they don’t know what they are doing as far as multiplayer which is why a game has longevity. Campaign, so far, I give thm an A+. Multiplayer, D-

Co-op has and still does have a few hicc-ups. But it’s definitely payable for some people. Some have been able to play through all campaigns without a single problem. As for your little “Multiplayer and Campaign” scores,

Well, that’s just like your opinion man.

So u think multiplayer is good to go and the MCC was a success? You can’t sit on the fence man, pick a side.

Do you like sprint? Armor abilities? If so, why?

> 2533274816589077;13:
> So u think multiplayer is good to go and the MCC was a success? You can’t sit on the fence man, pick a side.

Don’t be dense. It’s obvious that it wasn’t a success. As of now the game is playable for a great deal of people. Those are the facts.

As for sprint and armor abilities, i had a serious problem back in Reach and Halo 4 concerning how they destroyed equal starts and implemented loadouts. It’s difficult to say how they work in Halo 5 Guardians since I haven’t experienced it hands on, so I’ll reserve my judgement’s till I play the beta. I’ve never been one to be completely against or for sprint. I’d be happy either way if its in the game. As for the Spartan Abilities that every players has, I welcome them. Seems like they add an extra level of skill to the game and I look forward to trying to master them.

I don’t think you know the definition of a fact. I have around 30 friends who can’t find a game still. Only maybe 1 or 2 can. So when you say a great deal of people, you are just talking about yourself. Most people I get into games with say they have the same problem, I have been searching for hours and find one game lol same as all my friends. Sprint is awful in halo games. Yet again, u fence sit on the topic though.mits okay to prefer something. I don’t prefer sprint and many others don’t want sprint either. Why not have 2 modes? A hardcore mode with no sprint? Giving people options is what people would respond to. Armor abilities were a huge failure, I think armor abilities would be okay if they were like equipment in halom3, make it a map pickup, not something u select before the match, that takes no skill.

> 2533274816589077;16:
> I don’t think you know the definition of a fact. I have around 30 friends who can’t find a game still. Only maybe 1 or 2 can. So when you say a great deal of people, you are just talking about yourself. Most people I get into games with say they have the same problem, I have been searching for hours and find one game lol same as all my friends. Sprint is awful in halo games. Yet again, u fence sit on the topic though.mits okay to prefer something. I don’t prefer sprint and many others don’t want sprint either. Why not have 2 modes? A hardcore mode with no sprint? Giving people options is what people would respond to. Armor abilities were a huge failure, I think armor abilities would be okay if they were like equipment in halom3, make it a map pickup, not something u select before the match, that takes no skill.

Its obvious there isn’t anything I can do to help your mind grasp larger more coherent concepts. I hope you somehow figure out how to do that later on in life.

> 2533274828579555;2:
> > 2533274816589077;1:
> > After their complete failure of the MCC, they come out and say sprint is in and give terrible reasons for it. They are trying to play it safe, trying to please the average fan who will throw the game away after 3 months. I dont think they have any idea what they are doing.
> > I think the Halo community from back in the H2/H3 is a great deal smaller than people think. It’s smart on the business side of things to try and reach out to other audiences in hopes of making a larger profit.
> > There wont be dedicared servers either, they promised these for the MCC, have not seen them yet.
> > It’s already been confirmed dedicated servers will be implemented. Just because we haven’t seen them yet for MCC, doesn’t mean they don’t exist or won’t be available for Halo 5
> >
> > Its sad to watch a great game go downhill so fast. Yes, the campaign will probably be amazing but MP is going to be Reach level bad. I have watched the halo 5 MP that was played on the opening night of the MCC, and its just not good. I am not trying to bash them, i juat dont thinkthey are right for the job.
> > Fact of the matter is you are bashing them. Without 343i we would likely not have Halo on Xbox One. As for Halo 5 MP, it’s truer to the original Halo experience Bungie initially abandoned with Halo Reach. A lot of you seem to forget these other details that 343i has brought back.
>
>
>
> My comments are in black

wow, good comparison.

> 2533274816589077;16:
> I don’t think you know the definition of a fact. I have around 30 friends who can’t find a game still. Only maybe 1 or 2 can. So when you say a great deal of people, you are just talking about yourself. Most people I get into games with say they have the same problem, I have been searching for hours and find one game lol same as all my friends. Sprint is awful in halo games. Yet again, u fence sit on the topic though.mits okay to prefer something. I don’t prefer sprint and many others don’t want sprint either. Why not have 2 modes? A hardcore mode with no sprint? Giving people options is what people would respond to. Armor abilities were a huge failure, I think armor abilities would be okay if they were like equipment in halom3, make it a map pickup, not something u select before the match, that takes no skill.

i find games 3 min tops, i have 5 other friends that have no prob and the other ones played campaign and sell it like most of the time. Sprint, just adapt and dont complain, it is VERY balanced, no shields recharge and shot cancels sprint unless at max speed AND you cant shoot WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED NERFED!!! armor abilities i agree were not balanced, equipment were awesome, but now every one is EQUAL in halo 5, im goin play the beta then judge it but not fully because its 1 YEAR to release

> 2533274816589077;13:
> So u think multiplayer is good to go and the MCC was a success? You can’t sit on the fence man, pick a side.

MCC is just fine for me and 343 prolly ignore the MCC to work on H5G or another “project” we dont know

and you are bashing them unintentionally or intentionally.