343 is horrible so far.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

-Reveals H4 with a sub-par trailer (in comparison to Halo CE-3)

-No more info for about a year

-Finally reveals info at the most random time, but info nonetheless.
*Info was so terrible it caused the community to split up already, months before the game’s release.
*Tons of people are leaving Halo forever, most likely including me.

-Does a Q/A that week.
*Regurgitates the same lies about classic gameplay over and over, gets into funny questions.

-Community rages
*Wants to know more about sprint, perks, loadouts, and other obviously unbalanced features

-Puts up the Halo bulletin the next week
*Talks about the BR “for the community,” when there were only about 15 threads made about the BR that week versus the hundreds of threads about perks/loadouts/etc.

-Never posts in their own forums.

343, you’re doing a terrible job so far. If you don’t shape up, you’re going to lose lots of fans. There’s too much pressure on Halo 4 for you guys to be screwing around, and this is going to be most people’s first skipped Halo game, thanks to your “Innovations.” You knew exactly what would have gotten the Halo franchise back on track, but you decided to play around with the mechanics again instead.

Lets all calm down for a second and wait for more info.

Quit yo complaining,
You aren’t going to get a point across by being harsh
Try making a statement instead of a troll

While some of what you’re saying is actually justifiable, this…

> *Tons of people are leaving Halo forever, most likely including me.

…just loses you all credibility, you and a few dozen others that frequent this Forum to piss and moan to the extent of your being does not equal an amount anyone cares about…

…So if all you’ve got is the capacity to complain, would you kindly sod off and let the us deal with the countless other bloody tools who think making a thread screaming the same nonsensical crap again will make a difference…

Oh, irony, I think posting the same crap will make a difference…oh sod it…

> Lets all calm down for a second and wait for more info.

There is no possible way to balance anything they’ve confirmed so far. Perks? Someone will always start differently than someone else, every game.

Loadouts? Same thing.

Progression system with unlocks? Same.

There is absolutely no way of balancing these things, and no amount of info is going to change that. Mark my words, you’ll play Halo 4 for maybe a year tops. It’s going to be a Reach v2.

Wait so u judging a game off 1 trailer and a bit of info, chill out. Also we still have about a year to go so just trust them and give them a chance

“Aparently they Only Listen to The Guys in Suits Who Know How To Sell”

They can balance it and i trust they will.

reach was terrible, Halo 4 looks amazing. quit hatin’ or just simply don’t buy the game. Halo 4 doesn’t need complainers like you.

> Quit yo complaining,
> You aren’t going to get a point across by being harsh
> Try making a statement instead of a troll

he made a very detailed statement that got his point across while being harsh. It is his opinion (that many people share) and you can’t criticize for it.

> <mark>There is no possible way to balance anything</mark> they’ve confirmed so far. Perks? Someone will always start differently than someone else, every game.
>
> Loadouts? Same thing.
>
> Progression system with unlocks? Same.
>
> <mark>There is absolutely no way of balancing these things</mark>, and no amount of info is going to change that. Mark my words, you’ll play Halo 4 for maybe a year tops. It’s going to be a Reach v2.

Didn’t know you had a time machine and were able to get a copy of Halo 4 and go over it excessively to justify such a statement.

> …Mark my words, you’ll play Halo 4 for maybe a year tops…

Well, just to spite you, you oh so certain Seer of the Future, I’ll play Halo 4 for a bloody decade…

I disagree.

> > …Mark my words, you’ll play Halo 4 for maybe a year tops…
>
> Well, just to spite you, you oh so certain Seer of the Future, I’ll play Halo 4 for a bloody decade…

For sure.

-I thought the trailer was pretty great.

-Ummm no?

-They released a very small amount of info. You still have no idea how the game’s gonna work.

-How do you know they’re lies?

-This is the community’s fault. Too many of us are pre-judging this game.

-So you’re mad that they released stuff about the BR

Quit thinking they have to do everything to cater what you want. They’re doing a fine job. They have a plan and there’s still around 9 months til the game comes out. They’re not gonna release much info for a bit…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Wait so u judging a game off 1 trailer and a bit of info, chill out. Also we still have about a year to go so just trust them and give them a chance

There is definitely a sufficient amount of information to confirm that this game will blow balls unless drastic changes are made.

Not trying to be “that guy” but after I read through your post the only thing that I could vizualize is a crying child…

Stop complaining so hard… If people want to “LeAvE TEh HaLoz FeREVERs!!!” over a single trailer with so little info involved then by all means leave. Those are the type of people that cry in MM all day and brag like crazy when they have a good game. The info will come slowly but surely. The game is still a good bit aways(you even said it in the OP). We don’t need more info right now. Again… please stop complaining about stuff and acting like what you say is fact. The community has always been split since the early days anyway… You can never please everyone.

> *Tons of people are leaving Halo forever, most likely

You should go join them then, we wont miss you. Don’t know why you think we care.

Does any one give two craps if just up and leave, and not play Halo ever again? No, I am just like you, a random dude with a computer and an internet connection, unless you have massive amount of little fanboys who wet them selves every time you post, no one is going to give a crap if you leave or not.

> There is definitely a sufficient amount of information to confirm that this game will blow balls unless drastic changes are made.

Just not enough to give your opinion any merit whatsoever. That will only happen when you play the game.

> > Wait so u judging a game off 1 trailer and a bit of info, chill out. Also we still have about a year to go so just trust them and give them a chance
>
> There is definitely a sufficient amount of information to confirm that this game will blow balls unless drastic changes are made.

That was uncalled for… you should not say stuff like that.