-343 is GENIUS!- November 6th + Halo 4

Just picture it…

> MC standing in front of an American flag: “Go vote and pick up a copy of Halo 4!”

Just imagine all the possible taglines and marketing strategies 343 can do with releasing Halo 4 on election day! Genius I tell ya. Genius… Personally, I’d still rather have it come out in September :]

<mark>UNKNOWN</mark> says decide America’s future and the fate of the UNIVERSE by picking up YOUR copy of Halo 4!

It’ll definitely be a busy day.

Pick up Halo 4, vote for President, go home and play hours of Halo…

Yup, my day is packed already.

Only Americans?

What about every other country? What makes American superior to any other country that they need a game with something that supports that country? If anything I’d like to see a game or something support a country in need, not something that already has such a huge ego that it has many CoD games depicting how awesome and awe-inspiring the USA nation is. Because frankly it gets boring, yay, wooo, Americans win the war in yet another FPS game! Like that didn’t happen before in all the other CoD prequels/sequels…

> Only Americans?
>
> What about every other country? What makes American superior to any other country that they need a game with something that supports that country? If anything I’d like to see a game or something support a country in need, not something that already has such a huge ego that it has many CoD games depicting how awesome and awe-inspiring the USA nation is. Because frankly it gets boring, yay, wooo, Americans win the war in yet another FPS game! Like that didn’t happen before in all the other CoD prequels/sequels…

Got something against Americans? United Nations Space Command = UNSC (United and Nations are the key words) and isn’t 343 an American company?

> Only Americans?
>
> What about every other country? What makes American superior to any other country that they need a game with something that supports that country? If anything I’d like to see a game or something support a country in need, not something that already has such a huge ego that it has many CoD games depicting how awesome and awe-inspiring the USA nation is. Because frankly it gets boring, yay, wooo, Americans win the war in yet another FPS game! Like that didn’t happen before in all the other CoD prequels/sequels…

Calm down.

Halo 4 falls on November 6, which is election day (a pretty big day for us).

Other countries can experience this amazing game just as equally as Americans can.

> It’ll definitely be a busy day.
>
> Pick up Halo 4, vote for President, go home and play hours of Halo…
>
> Yup, my day is packed already.

Don’t forget about consuming mass amounts of Doritos and Mountain Dew.

> > Only Americans?
> >
> > What about every other country? What makes American superior to any other country that they need a game with something that supports that country? If anything I’d like to see a game or something support a country in need, not something that already has such a huge ego that it has many CoD games depicting how awesome and awe-inspiring the USA nation is. Because frankly it gets boring, yay, wooo, Americans win the war in yet another FPS game! Like that didn’t happen before in all the other CoD prequels/sequels…
>
> Got something against Americans? United Nations Space Command = UNSC (United and Nations are the key words) and isn’t 343 an American company?

Oh, and the United Nations is made up of at least 100 different countries.

America just happens to be part of it.

> Only Americans?
>

Chill bro, he just meant because it’s our election day.
Also, COD never seemed to over the top pro America to me. I mean, in COD4 we get nuked and played for fools and the SAS are the heros in the end. In MW2 macarov tricks America and Russia into a war neither wants and an American general turned out to be the traitor and one of the main villains. MW3 focused more on price and soap than anyone else.

Sorry to go on a COD tangent, its just something that always made me lol

OT: I don’t think having it on election day will be that huge. Most of us that will get it at the midnight launch will just vote if we have time and play Halo 4 as much as possible. Just like every other release day.

> Only Americans?
>

[Link removed by a moderator]

I’m glad it’s on that day, gives me something to look forward to in this country for the next four years

Agreed 343 is genius

> > > Only Americans?
> > >
> > > What about every other country? What makes American superior to any other country that they need a game with something that supports that country? If anything I’d like to see a game or something support a country in need, not something that already has such a huge ego that it has many CoD games depicting how awesome and awe-inspiring the USA nation is. Because frankly it gets boring, yay, wooo, Americans win the war in yet another FPS game! Like that didn’t happen before in all the other CoD prequels/sequels…
> >
> > Got something against Americans? United Nations Space Command = UNSC (United and Nations are the key words) and isn’t 343 an American company?
>
> Oh, and the United Nations is made up of at least 100 different countries.
>
> America just happens to be part of it.

I know, pointing it out to the guy who got riled up.

I think i am going to be sick in a couple of months… Yeah, november six to be exact cough cough See? Yeah, ill just uhh, ill take the day off… you know, to vote for my country and stuff…

-Yoink-, i cant use this excuse, I’m canadian.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I see, so how do you enjoy the earth cause we saved it twice Mother F**ker

> I think i am going to be sick in a couple of months… Yeah, november six to be exact cough cough See? Yeah, ill just uhh, ill take the day off… you know, to vote for my country and stuff…
>
> Yoink!, i cant use this excuse, I’m canadian.

its k, no ones perfect. there there. Can i offer you a hot beverage?

> > I think i am going to be sick in a couple of months… Yeah, november six to be exact cough cough See? Yeah, ill just uhh, ill take the day off… you know, to vote for my country and stuff…
> >
> > Yoink!, i cant use this excuse, I’m canadian.
>
> its k, no ones perfect. there there. Can i offer you a hot beverage?

-Yoink- please, I’m from canada, i can take the COLD! Getting cold? Better drink my own piss… BEAR GRYLLS…

No but really, how am i to vote for the US president…

I am not saying anything about America but… Take a look at this conversation.

> What makes America superior to any other country…

Hmm where to begin…

Well this thread has been hijacked lol. It all started when someone got offended over nothing …

> > What makes America superior to any other country…
>
> Hmm where to begin…

Where to begin? There isnt anywhere to begin. Example.

> > > What makes America superior to any other country…
> >
> > Hmm where to begin…
>
> Where to begin? There isnt anywhere to begin. [Link removed by a moderator]