343 is destroying halo

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

I have no idea how stupid these idiots are. Way to ruin a masterpiece of a franchise. Ruined Bungie’s art. I don’t care how much you -Yoink- fanboys flame me either. Go -Yoink- yourselves.
Go permaban me,-Yoinks!-. Bungie’s website is far better than this fanboy infested -Yoink!-.
BS Angel is a -Yoink-.
Frankie is a -Yoink-.
343i in general just want to make it to their personal liking.

Didn’t know you’d played the game.

Yes they are and they don’t even realize it. I’m amazed at their stupidity.

> Didn’t know you’d played the game.

Lol… here is a square cookie for you sir [:.]

We know

I can see where you are coming from, but I don’t just want to play the same game over and over again. The death of one Halo, is the birth of a new one.

Oh yeah. Random respawning weapons is great. In progress matchmaking joining is great. ADDING SPEC OPS FROM THE -Yoink- COD FRANCHISE IS GREAT. Sorry. I overreacted. -Yoink- that

You hear that, Mods?

I think he wants to be perma-banned.

Ah yes. Bungie.
The creators of the game i’m sure you complained about a few months ago.

I really would like to see the hurt fans try and create the own game. I’m serious.

> Ah yes. Bungie.
> The creators of the game i’m sure you complained about a few months ago.

lolwut? I loved Reach.

[deleted]

> Oh yeah. Random respawning weapons is great. In progress matchmaking joining is great. ADDING SPEC OPS FROM THE Yoink! COD FRANCHISE IS GREAT. Sorry. I overreacted. -Yoink!- that

You don’t know how any of these features work or affect the game. There’s no point in praising or bashing something just because you heard it was in the game. That’d be like 343 saying “The Halo CE Magnum is back!” and then a bunch of people saying “Yeah 343 is awesome!” etc when they have no idea how good or bad the pistol is. It could be as powerful as a Spartan Laser.

> > Ah yes. Bungie.
> > The creators of the game i’m sure you complained about a few months ago.
>
> lolwut? I loved Reach.

My eyes have opened. I honestly thought your were that type that hated Reach.Lol